Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sawyer Racanelli 3* WR/LB 2020, Brush Prairie (Hockinson), WA (COMMITTED)

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rome Odunze and Sawyer Racanelli won’t ever be FBs/TEs at this level or the next level. Please stop. The comp is embarrassing. Rome’s got a little Allen Robinson to his game. Sawyer needs to play on defense his ceiling is ridiculous on that side of the ball.

It was not a comp until you said it. They're big enough to play the same position he did. Fact.

You dont know much kid. You especially dont know when to argue and when the argument has to be created. You think you're on a high horse and correct about this because you're you dont have the evaluation tools to see when you're being a combative know it all over nothing. You're basically the old man yelling at a cloud on this one.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Rome Odunze and Sawyer Racanelli won’t ever be FBs/TEs at this level or the next level. Please stop. The comp is embarrassing. Rome’s got a little Allen Robinson to his game. Sawyer needs to play on defense his ceiling is ridiculous on that side of the ball.

It was not a comp until you said it. They're big enough to play the same position he did. Fact.

You dont know much kid. You especially dont know when to argue and when the argument has to be created. You think you're on a high horse and correct about this because you're you dont have the evaluation tools to see when you're being a combative know it all over nothing. You're basically the old man yelling at a cloud on this one.
    So you want them to play a flex TE role?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

So you want them to play a flex TE role?
    WTF are you talking about saying "I want"
    Go back and read my first post before you came in with the absolute and annoyed me into arguing about it. They are big enough. That's what I said. Not that I wanted them to do anything.
  • Options
    BendDawg24BendDawg24 Member Posts: 35
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Rome didn’t come here to play TE. We can all agree on that. However, with his size and speed, he is a mismatch nightmare from the slot. Too quick for a LB, and has enough size and physicality to fight off a Safety. Stick a nickel CB on him and we better run the fucking ball as Rome should knock his ass 10 yards down field.

Let Rome run a go route and that takes the safety out of the play every time. Can’t let him go unguarded obviously and who knows, if he turns into a weapon for us he could be a guy who draws 2 defenders with him. Helps open up the field for Puka and Jalen. We didn’t have that last year because our receivers were pussies. Chin would come in every now and then, but didn’t take a genius to know he was going deep. Rome looks talented enough to provide that deep threat but also develop into a receiver who can run the entire route tree. That will bring a whole new dynamic to the offense that we haven’t seen since Ross. Now don’t fuck this up JonDon.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Can’t wait to see them wither away on the bench like most of our talented players last year
    Sawyer RS fosho. Our WR room is mad talented. Not worried about that room. Season comes down to scheme and QB play.
    Man must be nice to be young and keep that doog spirit up, I don’t have the spirit after Costello chose to go to @SECDAWG ‘s team over UW
    We have the talent just comes down to scheme and play calling. We have the WRs to make our QBs look good. All Donovan needs to do is stretch zones with vertical + horizontal concepts and create 1 on 1s.
    Don't forget diagonal concepts. People forget about diagonal concepts.
    Huh? Vertical + horizontal stretching create conflict defenders that you can attack. It essentially creates spaces and shifts zone defenses. Against Michigan they mostly play press man so our WRs are going to have to win. Football is not hard.

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Can’t wait to see them wither away on the bench like most of our talented players last year
    Sawyer RS fosho. Our WR room is mad talented. Not worried about that room. Season comes down to scheme and QB play.
    Man must be nice to be young and keep that doog spirit up, I don’t have the spirit after Costello chose to go to @SECDAWG ‘s team over UW
    We have the talent just comes down to scheme and play calling. We have the WRs to make our QBs look good. All Donovan needs to do is stretch zones with vertical + horizontal concepts and create 1 on 1s.
    Huh? Vertical + horizontal stretching create conflict defenders that you can attack. It essentially creates spaces and shifts zone defenses. Against Michigan they mostly play press man so our WRs are going to have to win. Football is not hard.

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

I get notifications from this caus someone included @me...

Have no idea what’s been talked about here and dgaf.

Have enough problems dealing with this hamburgerhead——

https://www.facebook.com/123694511134632/posts/1311562739014464/?vh=e

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

When @SECDAWG is complaining about how shitty a thread is...time to hang em up boys.

Good call Fremont.

However,

Shut it all down.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

A suggested position changed has descended into "concepts" dripping w sexual overtones (blatantly homosexual, BTW) flexing, and general fucktardetry.

I like to make it gay it’s what I like to do