Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let's bring Russia back into the G7

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How could Trump know about it if he wasn’t briefed? Does Rick “The South Will Rise Again” Wilson have proof?

It's amazing that with this administration's track record of lying that you all still swallow the bullshit they put out every day. As Trump has openly admitted, "I love the poorly educated".
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2020

How could Trump know about it if he wasn’t briefed? Does Rick “The South Will Rise Again” Wilson have proof?

It's amazing that with this administration's track record of lying that you all still swallow the bullshit they put out every day. As Trump has openly admitted, "I love the poorly educated".
    Do you have hatred for the poorly educated? Think lesser of those with a bad education? What’s wrong with loving poorly educated people?

Odd flex.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rick Wilson’s Lincoln Project? You know that guy is completely insane and also a racist, right?

Who? I just know their ads are effective and have gotten under Trump's skin.

Doesn't this board defend the Confederate Flag?
    Only you
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

They “confirmed it” by using anonymous sources. I’d have thought this Wet Brain @insinceredawg would take a break after the NASCAR pull rope, but apparently heavily drinking has made him a Double Down Dipshit.

But anonymous sources told him that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election and that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress and that the Steele Dossier was 100% accurate and that any claim about it being used to secure a FISA warrant was nothing more than a tinfoil hat, right-wing conspiracy theory.

Leftist dipshits love being lied to.
  • Options

Rick Wilson’s Lincoln Project? You know that guy is completely insane and also a racist, right?

Who? I just know their ads are effective and have gotten under Trump's skin.

Doesn't this board defend the Confederate Flag?
    Only you
    Dipshit posts a Tweet from a literal racist’s anti-Trump group and now walks it back.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And even if this were true. Now that he's learned about it, what is he going to do about it?

My guess is nothing

• Options
    edited June 2020

And even if this were true. Now that he's learned about it, what is he going to do about it?

My guess is nothing

Are we really going back to Russia already? You idiots must be desperate.

What’s he going to do about an anonymously-sourced news article from the NYT. Did you get a concussion this week?
  • Options

Let's give Iran nukes

Obama gave the mullahs in Iran money “we?” owed The Shah, some of which went to funding killing US troops. What will @insinceredawg do about it! Should Obama be arrested for paying Iran to kill troops, Dipshit?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Let's give Iran nukes

Obama gave the mullahs in Iran money “we?” owed The Shah, some of which went to funding killing US troops. What will @insinceredawg do about it! Should Obama be arrested for paying Iran to kill troops, Dipshit?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
    That's different
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

They “confirmed it” by using anonymous sources. I’d have thought this Wet Brain @insinceredawg would take a break after the NASCAR pull rope, but apparently heavily drinking has made him a Double Down Dipshit.

But anonymous sources told him that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election and that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress and that the Steele Dossier was 100% accurate and that any claim about it being used to secure a FISA warrant was nothing more than a tinfoil hat, right-wing conspiracy theory.

Which part isn't accurate. Unverified? Yes some of it.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Which part isn't accurate. Unverified? Yes some of it.
    This guy’s parents died of liver disease and he has a gigantic forehead. All true.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,154

So the White House comes out and says that Trump and Pence weren’t briefed on a major foreign power putting bounties on the heads of US soldiers. I can imagine him thinking he wasn’t briefed based on how uncooperative he allegedly is at briefings.

That said, it’s not credible whatsoever that he wasn’t briefed and kept in the dark about it.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    MelloDawg said:

So the White House comes out and says that Trump and Pence weren’t briefed on a major foreign power putting bounties on the heads of US soldiers. I can imagine him thinking he wasn’t briefed based on how uncooperative he allegedly is at briefings.

That said, it’s not credible whatsoever that he wasn’t briefed and kept in the dark about it.
    What are the names of the intelligence officials who gave the NYT this information?

I can’t find them. Surely this is a big enough story for one to go to Whistleblower protection and go on the record.

You idiots believe anything. It’s why I know that liberalism is a mental disorder. It’s your religion.
  • Options

Again, what’s your problem with Trump “loving the poorly educated?” There are a lot of poorly educated people. You’re one of them.
  • Options
    Bit the people actually putting their names out refuting this anonymously-sourced Fake News are lying. Investigate them because they aren’t anonymous.

@insinceredawg is at the very least as dumb as FAS @HustlinOwl.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    lol at the thought of wasting one minute of my time engaging with IC on this board.

By FAR the most useless poster you chuckleheads decided to invite here.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

lol at the thought of wasting one minute of my time engaging with IC on this board.

By FAR the most useless poster you chuckleheads decided to invite here.

Stupid adults amuse me. I’m working on it.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    To entertain ICD with his stupidity is akin to masturbating with sand.

HTH
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,154

MelloDawg said:

What are the names of the intelligence officials who gave the NYT this information?

I can’t find them. Surely this is a big enough story for one to go to Whistleblower protection and go on the record.

You idiots believe anything. It’s why I know that liberalism is a mental disorder. It’s your religion.
    It’s always fun to see efforts to lump me in with the evil liberal hordes because I’m slightly skeptical about Donald Trump. How excitingly binary.

Which do you disagree with? That the Russians were putting bounties on American troops or that Trump wasn’t briefed on the matter? If it’s the former, well, no real point in continuing the conversation. The president receives daily intelligence briefings. This is likely information that would be included in these briefings.