Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

S.E.C. Fupdates

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,783
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SEC Update:

CBS and ESPN continue to pump up SEC schools because they overpaid for the t.v. rights like idiots. Also, Bammer hasn't beaten a ranked team in 18 months or so. Sad as the president says. The end.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Imagine rooting for a conference.

You have to understand, it’s easy to “root” for a conference when everyone is “rooting” against that conference....

Works both ways.

Also to add, it’s deep coming from the dirty south. Everyone seems against ya and being defensive is second nature. HTH.

Maybe admit you lost the treasonous war 155 years ago

I don't really care about the race car thing

SEC Update:

CBS and ESPN continue to pump up SEC schools because they overpaid for the t.v. rights like idiots. Also, Bammer hasn't beaten a ranked team in 18 months or so. Sad as the president says. The end.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

I’m not gone die on this hill. I like my flag(and I can keep it) but understand it is not representative of all Mississippians views. Has to go from public establishments.

What is it about the flag that you like? Is it the white? The Blue? The red? is it the star shapes? The stripe shapes? The rectangularness of it?

Personally, every flag in the world could die in a fire, and my life would be unaffected. Did the Mississippi state flag save you from drowning in a lake? Did it bring you cupcakes one day? Did it fuck you enthusiastically? Are you sexually aroused by it? Do you close your eyes and picture it daily? Could you even draw it accurately without a reference?

I have zero idea what my state flag even looks like, so this is really weird to me. If somebody's THAT into their state flag, my Occam's razor instinct starts to kick in. Know what I mean?

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2020

SECDAWG said:

I’m not gone die on this hill. I like my flag(and I can keep it) but understand it is not representative of all Mississippians views. Has to go from public establishments.

What is it about the flag that you like? Is it the white? The Blue? The red? is it the star shapes? The stripe shapes? The rectangularness of it?

Personally, every flag in the world could die in a fire, and my life would be unaffected. Did the Mississippi state flag save you from drowning in a lake? Did it bring you cupcakes one day? Did it fuck you enthusiastically? Are you sexually aroused by it? Do you close your eyes and picture it daily? Could you even draw it accurately without a reference?

I have zero idea what my state flag even looks like, so this is really weird to me. If somebody's THAT into their state flag, my Occam's razor instinct starts to kick in. Know what I mean?

No. Telling though. Really nothing I would expect any different, considering. However, The Tug has shocked me at times.

So to be fair, I’m not as non-understanding and obtuse as yourself about something like flags and shit.. I get it. But carry on.