Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who from HH have you met in real life? Who would you want to meet?

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Shooting for HH most masturbatory circle jerk of all tim with this thread?

I'm In!

Met a shit load of you at the tailgate while serving up the bacon wrapped hot dogs. Sorry not sorry, not going to list all of them.

Notable notables(for better or worse) I've met:

@YellowSnow has actually been to my house and lil' yella piss has interacted with the algorithm for doog bot 2.0. Negotiations for a dowry to produce a new Scandinavian super d1 athlete breeding stock are under way. Expect a sweep in of gold medals in volleyball, womens' basketball, and 100m sprints by lil' doog bot alpha v2.1 in 2068.

@backthepack destroyed my bathroom on the rose bowel. It still smells vaguely of weed, mcD's, spooge, and sorrow.

@Baseman's paid agent went off as planned at the rose bowel. The real baseman contacted me via voice over vpn and had me arrange a group of hollywood actors to portray a normal UW family. The Jack Cobra Browning shirt was delivered by air drop flyover mere hours beforehand.

@Dennis_DeYoung & @CokeGreaterThanPepsi RIP but I had a lot of fun at the tailgate and wish they'd lazarus themselves back here.

@Tequilla is a ton more likable and grounded in real life. I suspect he knows this of his online persona and likes it that way.

@Gladstone very graciously did not swindle me out of my money after the rose bowl. One UW sweatshirt totally worth it!

@LaMichael_Corleone dosed me but didn't have the common courtesy to take advantage of me after that. Online drama aside he seems like a really nice dude who is caught up in way too many online takes. Beach walks prescribed.

@Doog_de_Jour cool as a cucumber in person too. Also, gazangas, that is all.

Some TOP performers I'd like to meet

@Swaye and I are pen pal lovers like in the days of Injun wars. Definitely past dew for a meet and greet where we swap wives in the traditional style.

@dnc is probably just as polite and affable in person as he is on the boards and over the phone. Would love to punch him in the face and end the cycle of bullying.

@RaceBannon has stood me up a number of tims now. Would cover the tab just to have a sit down and laugh about all the idiots in the tug with him and @MikeDamone who has told me that I don't suck.

If @GrundleStiltzkin is in fact a real person I'm not sure how a conversation with two autistic faggot hollowmen would actually go but I would like to find out.

@DerekJohnson would probably be a lot less perturbed by me if we met in person I feel like, or maybe not, maybe he'd be ready to burn me with fire.

@PurpleBaze sends me threatening terrorist pictures of guns and ammo. Will go shooting with him and @HoustonHusky anytime.

@WilburHooksHands seems like he'd be good to catch a game with in that, I'm an internet weirdo but at least I'll have someone to sit with kind of way.

People I'd serve beers and bacon wrapped hot dogs to at another tailgate
    @Pitchfork51 @pawz @salemcoog @MisterEm @Emoterman @LebamDawg @theknowledge @1to392831weretaken @CFetters_Nacho_Lover (again) @creepycoug (almost makes the other list but he's a CUOG!) @huskyhooligan @Mad_Son (maybe I already did? too drunk), @FireCohen @Fire_Marshall_Bill @ntxduck and the other nega ducks can come too.

Others I'd want to meet out of curiosity:
    @SECDAWG @dirtysouwfdawg @obk @puppylove_sugarsteel @Mosster47 @steelheader2

Probably more but whatever, either poast moar or poast better or poast worse if you didn't make the list. I'll pretty much meet anyone from here because I'm not afraid of internet weirdos on a football forum and unlike some of you I learned the difference between real life and an internet forum.

What are you talking about? I’m a narcissistic asshole that is constantly full of himself ... haven’t you heard?
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2020

@Rapeculturedawg is my brother-in-law so I've certainly met him. He was probably 4 years old when I met him. He's slowly corrupting my son who goes to UW which I guess I'm ok with. @Rapeculturedawg brings @backthepack to my tailgates and he is a swell young lad who looks like a young Mike Leach and drinks like Nicolas Cage from "Leaving Las Vegas."

One thing to know about @Rapeculturedawg is that he's a big wrestling fan. When he gets blitzed, expect to receive random "chops" across the chest for now good reason. The dude really likes white claw, too. And 4 lokos. He gave my daughter(sorry, no pics) like 20 4 Lokos for her 21st birthday. Oh and if you invite him to something, he is always late. Always.

I’m offended that I received no chops to the chest.
    @WoolleyDoog was there and didn’t take any bumps as well.

@Rapeculturedawg is my brother-in-law so I've certainly met him. He was probably 4 years old when I met him. He's slowly corrupting my son who goes to UW which I guess I'm ok with. @Rapeculturedawg brings @backthepack to my tailgates and he is a swell young lad who looks like a young Mike Leach and drinks like Nicolas Cage from "Leaving Las Vegas."

One thing to know about @Rapeculturedawg is that he's a big wrestling fan. When he gets blitzed, expect to receive random "chops" across the chest for now good reason. The dude really likes white claw, too. And 4 lokos. He gave my daughter(sorry, no pics) like 20 4 Lokos for her 21st birthday. Oh and if you invite him to something, he is always late. Always.

Man I love people who get drunk and start randomly hitting me.That's always fun.
    It's tradition. Get onboard with it and embrace it. I retaliate now and he flinches...even when he's drunk.
    Can confirm.
    I got beat up real bad before the apple cup
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I met @MelloDawg many years ago in the 2000s before this board or HHB were things.

I met @PurpleBaze a couple of times. Good guy.

I've known @loadsock for way over 15 years.

I need to meet Pumpy the legend. Other than that, I'm fine with the anonymity. I met some peeps from ancient old boreds at various times. It was fun, but it's hard being in the wrong state. I've never clicked on this board as much. It's more fun to troll other fans.

Forgot that I met @MelloDawg a couple times.
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I know a few people in real life that post here, but they all deny it... so I don't know there board handles.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I know a few people in real life that post here, but they all deny it... so I don't know there board handles.

I’d bet one is @SECDAWG 😉
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,395
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've never met really met anyone irl...have any of us really?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I've never met really met anyone irl...have any of us really?

Yes. Give it time and you too can make the lemon party invite list.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I remember back when I used to like meeting people.

I don’t know what happened, but now it seems like a lot of work. I have to fight traffic, put on a mask, order up a shitty tasting beverage, and pretend that someone next to me likes the same shit I do.

If anyone wants to drive to Tacoma and talk about Husky football and asian pussy, then hit me up.

Other than that, I’m just trying to hide until I can retire and move out of this country so I can trade my dollars in for baht.

UP resident. Name the place.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I don’t know what happened, but now it seems like a lot of work. I have to fight traffic, put on a mask, order up a shitty tasting beverage, and pretend that someone next to me likes the same shit I do.

If anyone wants to drive to Tacoma and talk about Husky football and asian pussy, then hit me up.

Other than that, I’m just trying to hide until I can retire and move out of this country so I can trade my dollars in for baht.

The fact that you know my username and want me to name the place is stunning.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

The fact that you know my username and want me to name the place is stunning.
    The reply button is a powerful tool
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I've met several of y'all and a couple would probably even admit it. All were ancient history though. And, taint much to brag about but I guess I went to high school with Grundle.

However...that moment when you realize the guy you bought an 81% WAM subscription for doesn't have you on the list of who he wants to meet...