Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon OC Joe Moorhead chose Oregon because he wants to compete for CFB Playoff

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I'm excited about this

I was worried going into this season thinking that if they changed a whole lot, the offense could be rusty to start, but if he's keeping the same principles and just changing how to attack defenses, there might not be as much of a learning curve.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2020

I'm excited about this

I was worried going into this season thinking that if they changed a whole lot, the offense could be rusty to start, but if he's keeping the same principles and just changing how to attack defenses, there might not be as much of a learning curve.

Marcus Arroyo can recruit but his offense last year with an elite QB was so boring and predictable that when they played a real defense in Wisconsin it was almost embarrassing how bad they were. The Civil War was also a clown show offensively but with a solid defense it didn’t matter.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I'm excited about this

Marcus Arroyo can recruit but his offense last year with an elite QB was so boring and predictable that when they played a real defense in Wisconsin it was almost embarrassing how bad they were. The Civil War was also a clown show offensively but with a solid defense it didn’t matter.
    A lot of it was Arroyo playing too conservative. I think Moorehead will help take the cover off the ball a little bit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm excited about this

A TE that could run routes and catch the ball consistently would have been a huge difference in that game.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    He’s in a good place for his stated ambition.