Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Damona Was Right, You Know

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look fuckers I'm not saying shut it all down. I'm just saying that some of you make really stupid, uninformed arguments.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

chuck said:

chuck said:

Its a fucking cold jesus titty fucking christ

Yeah why isn't anyone freaking out when the cold goes from non existent to killing over 100k Americans in five months every year?

Oh wait...
    Let me introduce you to this thing called the flu

Cold was hyperbole

Hth
    The flu kills from 25,000 to 69,000 Americans annually.
    If you think all of those 120,000 deaths are from corona, I have some discounted Rolex watches to sell you!
    And with undiagnosed cases that number is actually likely double(and the total case count 5-10 times higher).
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    chuck said:

Look fuckers I'm not saying shut it all down. I'm just saying that some of you make really stupid, uninformed arguments.

Rationalism is dead. Arguing with people who think "it's the flu hur dur hur" is like running in the special olympics. We're seeing permanent lung damage in people who were ASYMPTOMATIC, but it's just the flu. The scientists are part of the deep state trying to overthrow the US govt. We need to get back to work to save the economy said nobody ever after spending $20,000 and 5 weeks and in a plastic bag in a hospital bed. We think we're fucking bored now with door dash and netflix? Fuck. We could push a trillion dollars in covid healtcare costs in the next 2-3 years, but I gotsta get back into that stadium to support my sportsball team!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

chuck said:

Rationalism is dead. Arguing with people who think "it's the flu hur dur hur" is like running in the special olympics. We're seeing permanent lung damage in people who were ASYMPTOMATIC, but it's just the flu. The scientists are part of the deep state trying to overthrow the US govt. We need to get back to work to save the economy said nobody ever after spending $20,000 and 5 weeks and in a plastic bag in a hospital bed. We think we're fucking bored now with door dash and netflix? Fuck. We could push a trillion dollars in covid healtcare costs in the next 2-3 years, but I gotsta get back into that stadium to support my sportsball team!
    TL; DR
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dtd said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Yeah why isn't anyone freaking out when the cold goes from non existent to killing over 100k Americans in five months every year?

Oh wait...

Cold was hyperbole

Hth
    If you think all of those 120,000 deaths are from corona, I have some discounted Rolex watches to sell you!
    And with undiagnosed cases that number is actually likely double(and the total case count 5-10 times higher).
    Big year for pneumonia deaths (4x the average) in Texas and Florida.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Sure he was right, but he also likes to take it up the ass as a side hustle

He’s getting paid for it?
    When it comes to FireCohen posrs, I don't spend a lot of time reconciling the intended meaning.
    hey.....FUCK YOU w/respect
    Well as long as its said with respect
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020
    dtd said:

chuck said:

Ah yes, the permanent lung damage there is 0 concrete evidence for, just speculation from the same "medical experts" that were delirious over protesting the stay at home order, yet gave the pass to massive 50,000+ BLM protests a week later

Totally going to be worried about that permanent lung damage Kevin fucking Durant is suffering
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

chuck said:

The science is settled.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/asymptomatic-coronavirus-patients-arent-spreading-new-infections-who-says.html
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,219
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If fear didn't sell it wouldn't be sold
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If fear didn't sell it wouldn't be sold

If it bleeds, or coughs, it leads
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Oh wait...

Cold was hyperbole

Hth
    Maybe. Same goes for those flu stats though. Actually they're dramatically over counted compared to Corona. They're counting the coronavirus deaths as they happen, with testing to confirm. The actual counted influenza deaths range from about 3000 to about 15,000 and include all pneumonia deaths whether they're confirmed to be related to the flu or not. The rest are modeled.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

chuck said:

Basically comes down to rats desperately latched onto a sinking ship.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Like Damoan but I hope he has this wrong.

Fall won’t be the same without football.