Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Either the Washington coaches are crazy or are geniuses

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

basketball (which I played to the level of NCAA D-2).

In a basketball state!?

• Ballz_MomBallz_Mom Member Posts: 16
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Roadie you’re insufferable aren’t ya buddy? Christ.

Queer. You one of those people on FB that's desperately trying to show how not racist you are by posting every self hating meme you see? "Look I can see that IAM the problem" "I don't understand, but I do stand with you"

You’re a fucking weirdo if you still use facebook
    It came out during my senior year of high school and is the only social media I have. Also the meaning of "use" is relative to each person I'd say. My last post dates to 2013 I believe.
    Q
    Should I get insta or tik tok or whatever else? Those dont seem weird at all... Lol

@Quietcowskee Not Gundy, although I had a mullet for a summer that blew his out the water. I don't need to explain why I'm not racist because I've never been accused of that by anyone that I know, and that's enough for me. Including the 3 different black guys I've lived with, my black older brother who was adopted at age 11, the countless Mexicans I have worked with, and all of my teammates from basketball (which I played to the level of NCAA D-2).
    The self hating white guilt shot has to go. But so does the "I'm not racist as proven by my interpersonal associations" shtick.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    @Ballz_Mom

I asked if he was one of those people, not called him one.

Calling it a shtick is saying it's a performance or act of some sort, which isnt how I meant it to come off. I debated whether adding that stuff was worth it, but I ended up doing so to provide evidence (I know it's only alleged). I imagined the repIies discounting my experiences as knowing one black guy once. I truly don't mean to sound high and mighty. I also know that not everyone will agree, understand, or believe my thoughts/opinion (that isnt possible). That's ok because I am the same way, especially on internet where I don't know them from Sam. So no I cant delete it.

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

@Ballz_Mom

Calling it a shtick is saying it's a performance or act of some sort, which isnt how I meant it to come off. I debated whether adding that stuff was worth it, but I ended up doing so to provide evidence (I know it's only alleged). I imagined the repIies discounting my experiences as knowing one black guy once. I truly don't mean to sound high and mighty. I also know that not everyone will agree, understand, or believe my thoughts/opinion (that isnt possible). That's ok because I am the same way, especially on internet where I don't know them from Sam. So no I cant delete it.

I like how all of a sudden, we're not judging people based on personal interactions or what we hear from those we trust; the onus is on you to prove that you're NOT a racist, first and foremost.

And since nobody fucking knows you, it's a competition to hit all the key rightthink talking points, apologize for being conceived, ask people you don't even know how you can be "better", make some sort of blanket yet abstract demand for change, use the buzzwords you've been hearing on tv to show how "woke" you are. Then hope that's good enough to appease the mob, who are also looking to others to tell them how to think.

I'll fucking pass, thank you. Jfc.
    @DugtheDoog
    The first part you wrote I'm not sure what to say because I'm not sure what youre saying.

But uh...who/when did I ask how to be better? I'm baffled where that came from.

Where did I apologize for anything or to anyone?

Where did I demand change, and what of?

If I used any buzzwords then that was unknown, and I'm curious to know what they were cus I haven't had cable in years.

If I cared about the "mob" I prolly wouldn't have called @backthepack a queer. That's not very acceptable these days right? If you think I post here to echo the popular opinion, I'd say go have a read thru my comment history. If anything I enjoy shit talking and arguing.

• Ballz_MomBallz_Mom Member Posts: 16
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It was foolish to think that UW was Franklin’s favorite. He liked us early. I said all along we weren’t getting him. If you want to bash UW coaches, that’s fine, but it was all over the second Sub K taped Franklin’s name on the jersey.

It was over when Pete left. Franklin's mom loved Pete
    Disagree. Sub K made Franklin hate UW.
    What's the backstory?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ballz_Mom said:

It was foolish to think that UW was Franklin’s favorite. He liked us early. I said all along we weren’t getting him. If you want to bash UW coaches, that’s fine, but it was all over the second Sub K taped Franklin’s name on the jersey.

What's the backstory?
    It's mainly a joke, but he did make an incredibly embarrassing video
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ballz_Mom said:

What's the backstory?
    Imagine a video where you unwrap a gift under the tree. This gift is a dawgs jersey which has a fake number and name in fucking duck tape of said recruits. I like the TBS ball licking to an extent but this even made me squirm.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ballz_Mom said:

What's the backstory?
    RoadDawg's being funny. He has stated all along Franklin was never coming here.

He's just making fun of people who take themselves and their impact on recruits very seriously.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2020

Queer. You one of those people on FB that's desperately trying to show how not racist you are by posting every self hating meme you see? "Look I can see that IAM the problem" "I don't understand, but I do stand with you"

It came out during my senior year of high school and is the only social media I have. Also the meaning of "use" is relative to each person I'd say. My last post dates to 2013 I believe.

Should I get insta or tik tok or whatever else? Those dont seem weird at all... Lol

@Quietcowskee Not Gundy, although I had a mullet for a summer that blew his out the water. I don't need to explain why I'm not racist because I've never been accused of that by anyone that I know, and that's enough for me. Including the 3 different black guys I've lived with, my black older brother who was adopted at age 11, the countless Mexicans I have worked with, and all of my teammates from basketball (which I played to the level of NCAA D-2).
    “I have a black friend!1!1!”

@Ballz_Mom

You’re a little odd buddy.

Why did bring race into this conversation and then try to prove you’re not racist when no one asked or cared?

I also have 1 but he's trans. Advantage: me
    The virtue signaling is rather odd
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I also have 1 but he's trans. Advantage: me
    The virtue signaling is rather odd
    Sorry. I thought this was my ticky tok account.
    Anyone reading this I'd like to humbly ask to bury my reply to @DugtheDoog as it seems that I missed the meaning of his reply. It was explained and I feel like a redass now.

@Ballz_Mom

You’re a little odd buddy.

Why did bring race into this conversation and then try to prove you’re not racist when no one asked or cared?
    I think for me must have started with @DoogWhisperer talking George Floyd, like Franklin going to UO had shit to do with Jimmy not leading a crusade of righteousness. Then you calling roadie insufferable pissed me off. Got absolutely roasted by a Gundy reference, and now here we are.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

lmao. I need sound.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m just going to say it again... pretty light skinned hand there. Almost looks like a females hand.