Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yo creepy

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

I could live with Texas at 2 even though USC should have won

The Canes at 2 is bullshit

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bama didn't win in 16 and there they are
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Because these things are so hard to compare season to dragon , the inevitable tie breaker seems to be Quantity and quality of NFL players.

Miami should be 1, but LSU 2019 could make a major run at it depending on how those guys do on Sunday
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Because these things are so hard to compare season to dragon , the inevitable tie breaker seems to be Quantity and quality of NFL players.

Miami should be 1, but LSU 2019 could make a major run at it depending on how those guys do on Sunday

I have a well documented Swype texting problem
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If the 2001 Canes played in the Pac-10, they would have had 3-4 losses.

Thanks pup
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I mean, set the Miami issue aside. Pretend like the 2001 team didn't happen.

Texas #1? GMAFB.

Ohio State 2014 would thunder fuck them. They're not on the list? GTFO. So would 2 or 3 of the Bama teams.

And, yes, LSU 2019 too low.

The country loves to love Texas. They like to associate great cfb with UT even though it's not true ... I suppose because it's supposed to be true. And, frankly, nobody knows why it isn't, but it isn't.

That SC team they played had a very, very pedestrian defense. And, yet, if Pete Carroll makes one less bad call, they lose to that SC team.

Fuck outta here.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I mean, set the Miami issue aside. Pretend like the 2001 team didn't happen.

Texas #1? GMAFB.

Ohio State 2014 would thunder fuck them. They're not on the list? GTFO. So would 2 or 3 of the Bama teams.

And, yes, LSU 2019 too low.

The country loves to love Texas. They like to associate great cfb with UT even though it's not true ... I suppose because it's supposed to be true. And, frankly, nobody knows why it isn't, but it isn't.

That SC team they played had a very, very pedestrian defense. And, yet, if Pete Carroll makes one less bad call, they lose to that SC team.

Fuck outta here.
    Agree. Those rankings are FS. Ranker/s must be from Austin.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020

LSU too low

I would put LSU at 2 behind Miami. None of the other teams listed could have stopped them.

It’s a dumb list. 05 USC lost by 3 to Texas and probably should have won. It took not converting a 4th and 2 and Vince Young running for a TD on 4th for Texas to win. Winner’s win, but how TF is 05 USC not better than 2013 FSU? Creep made a good point about that being a suspect USC defense and they probably were not that good to begin with.

08 USC that lost a Thursday night game to Oregon State might have been their best team.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I’d have:

1: LSU 2019

2: Miami 2001

3: Nebraska 1995

4: Bama 1992

5: Clemson 2018 season

6: Ohio State 2014 season

Fuck it from there after.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

LSU too low

I would put LSU at 2 behind Miami. None of the other teams listed could have stopped them.

It’s a dumb list. 05 USC lost by 3 to Texas and probably should have won. It took not converting a 4th and 2 and Vince Young running for a TD on 4th for Texas to win. Winner’s win, but how TF is 05 USC not better than 2013 FSU? Creep made a good point about that being a suspect USC defense and they probably were not that good to begin with.

08 USC that lost a Thursday night game to Oregon State might have been their best team.
    I can't off the top of my head think of a game that surprised me more than that one.