Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim is vindicated. Sark IS great

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
... and Peterman sucks.

USC vault's to #14 preseason ranking while UW is unranked in the Bleacher Report spring top 25.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2000440-preseason-college-football-rankings-spring-practice-top-25/page/26

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I love that there's no expectations on Petersen and that everybody is blowing Sark right now thinking that he's this great coach.

We've got the returning starters (save the QB position - which I still think we'll ultimately see an upgrade on) and a team hungry to to be coached instead of having the ball rolled out because members of the coaching staff were busy during the week and night before the game getting trashed on tequila and banging cocktail waitresses.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I love that there's no expectations on Petersen and that everybody is blowing Sark right now thinking that he's this great coach.

We've got the returning starters (save the QB position - which I still think we'll ultimately see an upgrade on) and a team hungry to to be coached instead of having the ball rolled out because members of the coaching staff were busy during the week and night before the game getting trashed on tequilla and banging cocktail waitresses.

FTFY
  • Options
    No, you didn't fix that for me.

Tequila is what you drink ...

Tequilla is the screen name you come up with as a tribute to the song combined with your favorite part of the Spanish language is the double "L"

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

We've got the returning starters (save the QB position - which I still think we'll ultimately see an upgrade on) and a team hungry to to be coached instead of having the ball rolled out because members of the coaching staff were busy during the week and night before the game getting trashed on tequila and banging cocktail waitresses.

I remember the night before the BYU game in Provo, I went with my dad to the only bar in town to grab a few drinks. Pretty much the whole coaching staff was there until 1:30am doing shots and getting loose. This was directly after his first honeymoon season but after I LIFPO, it was very fitting.
  • Options
    Of all places, you'd think that you'd avoid the nightlife in a town where there's really only a single bar.

As usual, Sark's a fucktard. So happy that he's gone.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I remember the night before the BYU game in Provo, I went with my two dads to the only bar in town to grab a few drinks. Pretty much the whole coaching staff was there until 1:30am doing shots and getting loose. This was directly after his first honeymoon season but after I LIFPO, it was very fitting.

FTFY