Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I fucking hate eQuook

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
edited April 2014 in College Football Forum
It's really a shame that it has come to this, because Steve is a good guy. But... fuck.

Comments

• Options
    Going 8-4 is going to be special
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Alamo bowels against Texas teams who have given up > BCS wins

FACT.

Helfrich has the team on the right track, it's hard to bounce back from 12-1, takes a couple years to rebuild.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You underestimate the beard.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I'm sure everyone here would tell you, stop frequenting eStalin or DIAFF.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited April 2014

You underestimate the beard.

Yeah cool, our coach is a fucking stoner bum in the offseason. I'm sure this will translate into results on the field next year. Maybe that explains the atrocious, unacceptable slop all of last season. The whip needs to be cracked on the players and they need to start manning up, stop fucking up, and get tough again like the ducks of old. Motherfucking O motherfuckers. The ducks of legend could overcome their lack of size with their strength of character and will as a team. I don't think Helfuck has it in him to harness this shit and ride it like an unbridled stallion into the playoffs.
  • Options
    That beard is GOLD, Jerry, GOLD, I tell you!

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Steve is awesome, but that place is fucking terrible. The Woodshed is an embarrassment. I don't give a fuck what people do in a voting booth because ultimately it doesn't matter, but that shit shouldn't be anywhere near a board frequented by that many fans, players, parents, relatives, etc.

Every post is some racist name for the president or calling someone a cunt. If there was ever anything on a message board to turn away a recruit's parents it would be that.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

That beard is GOLD, Jerry, GOLD, I tell you!

Am I the only one that thinks the left hand in the photo looks freakishly bigger than the right (yes, I know it's closer to the camera and the perspective makes it look that way) and looks like some freakish alien hand?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Steve is awesome, but that place is fucking terrible. The Woodshed is an embarrassment. I don't give a fuck what people do in a voting booth because ultimately it doesn't matter, but that shit shouldn't be anywhere near a board frequented by that many fans, players, parents, relatives, etc.

Every post is some racist name for the president or calling someone a cunt. If there was ever anything on a message board to turn away a recruit's parents it would be that.

You mean African-American parents wouldn't want to send their kids to a school who's fans call President Obama "O'Chimpy"? Why on Earth not?

Seriously though, that place needs to be shut the fuck down. It's an embarrassment on so many levels. Why do the fat fucks on there even root for Oregon? UofO is about as liberal as they come, seems odd that a group of people so anti-everything that Oregon stands for would be such big fans. But, trying to analyze how Springfield white trash thinks is an effort in futility.