Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well, now there's a couple thousand protesters inside Seattle City Hall

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Nah, we don't need to protect it.

Everything is fine.

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Apparently Sawant has organized this.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If the President was a Democrat. This would eventually all devolve into the President letting protestors into the nuke bunker and eventually providing them the launch codes.

At this point. Why not. No need to let that fuck @smod steal all the glory.
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    This is no different that the armed guys in the Michigan capital building....until they start busting things up. Also, demanding that Durkan resign is FS. What the hell? Shes left of center, smart, gay, listens (look no further than the appointment of Best as Chief of Police)...I don't get it.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Dugdawg said:

This is no different that the armed guys in the Michigan capital building....until they start busting things up. Also, demanding that Durkan resign is FS. What the hell? Shes left of center, smart, gay, listens (look no further than the appointment of Best as Chief of Police)...I don't get it.

When a 5yo throws a tantrum, they rarely know what they’re really upset about, nor are they able to communicate their wishes. This is no different. There’s people are nothing more than little children who can’t see 2 feet in front of them. They’re so wrapped up in the moment that the bigger picture is lost on them. Their end game is unattainable, so all there is to do is scream and cry.

Children.
    Petersens exact words when Jen shared booster feedback about Bush.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dugdawg said:

The armed guys didn't burn and loot the city! You should invite the peaceful protestors to your house! HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

The armed guys didn't burn and loot the city! You should invite the peaceful protestors to your house! HTH
    @Sledog You always make false equivalencies. These people have not burned or looted anything (yet). I hope they don't but if they do then then I hope they get what they deserve. They may well.. not as disciplined at the Proud Boys. If they don't good for them. Plently of heavily armed white guys have done bad shit but not the folks who occupied the Michigan capital Building. Same thing goes. I would welcome neither group into my home.

As for Durkan "losing the confidence"....not of most of us. More voices need to loudly call bullshit on that. From the center, not the far right.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Dugdawg said:

Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

@Sledog You always make false equivalencies. These people have not burned or looted anything (yet). I hope they don't but if they do then then I hope they get what they deserve. They may well.. not as disciplined at the Proud Boys. If they don't good for them. Plently of heavily armed white guys have done bad shit but not the folks who occupied the Michigan capital Building. Same thing goes. I would welcome neither group into my home.

As for Durkan "losing the confidence"....not of most of us. More voices need to loudly call bullshit on that. From the center, not the far right.
    The center in Seattle lives in fear of the mob or they’d had fixed their shit a long time ago.
    There is no center in Seattle. This is what the electorate wants. The problem with Seattle is not the politicians. They get voted in by the people.
  • Options

Dugdawg said:

Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

The center in Seattle lives in fear of the mob or they’d had fixed their shit a long time ago.
    The center in Seattle, the region and the country is soft, greedy and better wake up. I think Durkan will tough it out. Anus boy is wrong.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

The center in Seattle, the region and the country is soft, greedy and better wake up. I think Durkan will tough it out. Anus boy is wrong.
    Disagree.

You get 60 miles inland and the tone changes a bunch. Tuffness level goes way up.