Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Portland police chief resigns, promoting black officer: It's the 'right moment'

2»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Pretty effing racist to give the black guy the job when they are about ready to abolish the police.

Black police chiefs only get jobs at downtrodden cities
    That was the excuse Dinkins supporters made after he became mayor. NYC had been a crime ridden city for years, you but with leftists you couldn't blame Mayor Dinkins for the riots and violence that occurred on his watch because that's the way NYC just was. And then Rudy was elected and he cleaned it all up.

This is exactly the excuse making that's going now in cities like Chicago and Philly and Baltimore. It's why Valarie Jarrett blames "society" and not the political leadership that she has been a part of and in bed with for 40 years for the weekly carnage in Chicago.

If the Republicans ran Chicago and they had the same murder number of young black and Hispanics that they have now does anyone believe Jarrett would be blaming society?

These liberal cities all have something in common, failing schools and high crime rates that negatively impact their black citizens far more than anyone else and stupidly blacks continue vote for the very same politicians who put them in this position in the first place.
    You sound like a White Supremacist. Racist...
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Pretty effing racist to give the black guy the job when they are about ready to abolish the police.

Black police chiefs only get jobs at downtrodden cities
    That was the excuse Dinkins supporters made after he became mayor. NYC had been a crime ridden city for years, you but with leftists you couldn't blame Mayor Dinkins for the riots and violence that occurred on his watch because that's the way NYC just was. And then Rudy was elected and he cleaned it all up.

This is exactly the excuse making that's going now in cities like Chicago and Philly and Baltimore. It's why Valarie Jarrett blames "society" and not the political leadership that she has been a part of and in bed with for 40 years for the weekly carnage in Chicago.

If the Republicans ran Chicago and they had the same murder number of young black and Hispanics that they have now does anyone believe Jarrett would be blaming society?

These liberal cities all have something in common, failing schools and high crime rates that negatively impact their black citizens far more than anyone else and stupidly blacks continue vote for the very same politicians who put them in this position in the first place.
    You sound like a White Supremacist. Racist...
    Yeah, I just got back from looting, and burning shit down. Everyone knows that we were behind all the violence.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    The last black Portland Police Chief Got caught banging his blonde secretary at his old precinct and resigned in disgrace. I’m sure this will be different though
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

The last black Portland Police Chief Got caught banging his blonde secretary at his old precinct and resigned in disgrace. I’m sure this will be different though

Disgrace?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Disagree

Which brings up a point. Portland has had a few black chiefs. And most recently up until 6 months ago a black woman. Yet she didn’t fix shit. Hey this guy is the answer. Lol. Ok wheeler.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

Disgrace?
    She wasn’t the hot blonde MILF secretary you’re thinking.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

Disgrace?
    Look - we are in a historic moment here but...let's not lose sight of our heritage....

YKW

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

Disgrace?
    Been my experience that some brothers will do a little bottom fishing for those blondes
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Guys just LIPO

Maybe it will work this time.
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

Disagree

Which brings up a point. Portland has had a few black chiefs. And most recently up until 6 months ago a black woman. Yet she didn’t fix shit. Hey this guy is the answer. Lol. Ok wheeler.
    You are correct

I forgot about her. She’s in Philly....They are well-known for their open mindedness so I’m sure she’ll be there for quite a while
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Show me the blonde
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Pics? Or it never happened.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oh Hell Yeah I Wood.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:
    Radical leftists hate being challenged by a real man who will kick their ass quick fast and in a hurry. These leftist are only tough in a crowd. Single them out and they are scared rabbits. Kudos to that Sheriff for refusing to let him off the hook. Still never answered the questions though, because reasons. Echo chamber never has to provide any logic or reason.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    If only he strangled that POS on live TV.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    edited June 2020
    Sledog said:

If only he strangled that POS on live TV.

It would have been awesome if he'd gone "Chrissy" Everett on Lemon.