Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Hunter Bryant and Salvon Ahmed

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

loL. Ahmed is elite.

@backthepack

There were posters on this bored who gave me a lot of shit for saying he should be a WR

PGOS remebers.
    He should have played in the slot, Chico and Bachellia should have been benched all year and Newton and McGrew split the carries at rb. Fucking idiot offensive coaching staff.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

loL. Ahmed is elite.

@backthepack

There were posters on this bored who gave me a lot of shit for saying he should be a WR

PGOS remebers.
    He ran for 1k you dickhead. Although i think Cam Davis will be better.
    edited June 2020
    haie said:

Ahmed was criminally misused.

Pete should have been told in 2017 at the latest he no longer knows fuck all about offense and that an experienced outsider needs to be given the keys.

Ahmed is a stretch zone back and we were a primarily a power/inside zone run team last year. Our OL was dog shit too. Everyone reeked last year including Kirkland. I agree he cannot break a tackle for his life. He still was good. Should have been used more in the passing game too

KB kinda fucked him up by trying to get him to run like Miles. He looked hesitant last year and would stop his feet. Still was a good back.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Pete should have been told in 2017 at the latest he no longer knows fuck all about offense and that an experienced outsider needs to be given the keys.

Ahmed is a stretch zone back and we were a primarily a power/inside zone run team last year. Our OL was dog shit too. Everyone reeked last year including Kirkland. I agree he cannot break a tackle for his life. He still was good. Should have been used more in the passing game too

KB kinda fucked him up by trying to get him to run like Miles. He looked hesitant last year and would stop his feet. Still was a good back.
    So basically what I originally said.
    haie said:

haie said:

So basically what I originally said.
    Yup, I was agreeing with you but adding context to your original point. SF is the perfect fit for him if he makes the roster
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Doogles said:

Let's make sure to bash the highly ranked local recruit out the door when he's done with his career to really inspire the current local recruits to want to be hometown heros.

So, this is HARD-CORE-Husky. Not Soft-core. We do full penetration here. We make fun of drowning victims for Christ's sake.

This is fight club. This is Sparta. You can't handle that, then LEAVE!

loL. Ahmed is elite.

@backthepack

PGOS remebers.
    It appears you are still stupid and are still choking on the Terrorist's BBC. SMH. You have learned nothing in your travels grasshopper. Nothing.
    edited June 2020
    And just for the revisionists among on us, my mockery of the Terrorist and the predictions of his stardom were in context of my saying that Washington was going to badly miss Gaskins. Not a hard prediction to make, except when you're swimming among doogs. I believe that's where one of those "lol. Ahmed is elite"s came from.

Rationalize it all you want. He was, at best, underwhelming here. No vision, no moves, no power, no guts no glory. And a world class choker.

Laugh all you want. It's true.

PS: It's not as easy to convert a running back to WR as one might think. It was hard enough with Paul Arnold, who was a better, taller, longer and faster athlete. Ahmed is built like running back; I don't see him making big down field catches unless he's wide open. His body was built to run the ball; his mind was built to give up.

His NFL career, if there be one, will be short lived and unspectacular.

loL. Ahmed is elite.

@backthepack

PGOS remebers.
    It appears you are still stupid and are still choking on the Terrorist's BBC. SMH. You have learned nothing in your travels grasshopper. Nothing.
    And you’re just as retarded as ever!

loL. Ahmed is elite.

@backthepack

PGOS remebers.
    you came back too soon son. i'm going to hurt you for this.

loL. Ahmed is elite.

@backthepack

PGOS remebers.
    you came back too soon son. i'm going to hurt you for this.
    Ok!