Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Joey Crawford

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    *BUMP*

So now that Silver has closed the fucking gates on Sterling which was badly overdue can he address another guy who is badly overdue to get run?

It's beyond time to close the fucking gates on this cock sucker Joey Crawford. Guy makes every fucking playoff game he officiates about him.

I hate OKC but I was irate when he pulled that shit with Durant last night.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joey Crawford looks like a cartoon character. What the fuck was that shot about last night? He's an embarrassment to the league.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

*BUMP*

So now that Silver has closed the fucking gates on Sterling which was badly overdue can he address another guy who is badly overdue to get run?

It's beyond time to close the fucking gates on this cock sucker Joey Crawford. Guy makes every fucking playoff game he officiates about him.

That happens. I don't like Crawford but I didn't think that was a big deal. If the scoreboard has incorrect foul information it must be corrected before play resumes. Durant is a soft ass choker. That's not Joey Crawfords fault.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

Rockets 9 free throws. Blazers 17. He's doing a bang up jump fixing the game.

Blazers fans will blame the refs if they lose. They cry about officiating worse than Seattle fan.
    Sven would have you believe Seattle fans are the bigger pussies.

Not the case.
    My Twitter feed regarding the NBA this week confirms the fact that Seattle fans are the biggest pussies on the planet.

They want the FUCKING CLIPPERS to come to Seattle for Allah's sake.
  • Options

*BUMP*

That happens. I don't like Crawford but I didn't think that was a big deal. If the scoreboard has incorrect foul information it must be corrected before play resumes. Durant is a soft ass choker. That's not Joey Crawfords fault.
    You correct that shit between free throws, not after you've given the shooter the ball.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Blazers fans will blame the refs if they lose. They cry about officiating worse than Seattle fan.

Not the case.
    My Twitter feed regarding the NBA this week confirms the fact that Seattle fans are the biggest pussies on the planet.

Besides the simple fact that anybody with a half a brain knows the KKKlippers aren't coming to Seattle ....

Only following CollegeDoog on your twatter makes your sample-size mute.

HTH
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Not the case.

Besides the simple fact that anybody with a half a brain knows the KKKlippers aren't coming to Seattle ....

Only following CollegeDoog on your twatter makes your sample-size mute.

HTH
    #SeattleClippers was trending and CollegeDoog wasn't even Twatting about the topic.

Keep pressing though.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    you correct that after durant takes the 2nd free throw. Not in the middle. But the fact people are using it as an excuse for durant's miss makes me want to vomit. Thankfully that seems to be no one here
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dhdawg said:

you correct that after durant takes the 2nd free throw. Not in the middle. But the fact people are using it as an excuse for durant's miss makes me want to vomit. Thankfully that seems to be no one here

If OKC loses tonight Durant will finally face a degree of criticism that Lebron had faced. Unlike Lebron he's always had an all-star beside him and for a while had two all-stars. Both were fellow Olympians as well.

I'm really excited about tonight's playoffs for both Indiana and OKC. They are at a crossroads which is what Miami was facing in 2012. Either way it's going to be interesting.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Not the case.

Most of the potential teams suck (Sacramento - they don't even have a solid arena deal yet do they?, Milwaukee, Clippers, Hornets/Pelicans), or an expansion team that will suck for five years. Lose the Blazers, then pop off.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

Not the case.

If you can't see that the Clippers minus Sterling is a hell of an opportunity for somebody I can't help you.

Nobody's selling a team with half as much young talent on it as the Clipperss have. It's hope for an expansion team (which could take years), or get somebody else's dreck.

The Clips aren't a real option to move so those Twatters are just wasting their time, but if by some miracle of justice the Clippers actually ended up in Seattle I'd be thrilled. That's an instant playoff team and a team with the style of play that will instantly make it the talk of the town. Total win for the city.

You know, if it was actually a possibility.