Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Mario Cristobal interview

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited June 2020 in Duck Refuge

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    'Heyyy brother, we just wun the Pac twolve conference brother. That was for our fans, our alumnayiy, especially the ones really hurting right now because of this lockdown, which I guess is all of them. We're hoping they can scrounge enough money from the trailer park to get out here brother, because when Autzen is rocking there's just nuthing like it brother. I was reading my notebook I kept while working under Nick Saban, head coach of Alabama, and it says that when you can get your stadium to capacity you have a real home field advantage brother.'
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

'Heyyy brother, we just wun the Pac twolve conference brother. That was for our fans, our alumnayiy, especially the ones really hurting right now because of this lockdown, which I guess is all of them. We're hoping they can scrounge enough money from the trailer park to get out here brother, because when Autzen is rocking there's just nuthing like it brother. I was reading my notebook I kept while working under Nick Saban, head coach of Alabama, and it says that when you can get your stadium to capacity you have a real home field advantage brother.'

Has anyone taken Oregon's eclipsing of UW football harder than haie? Think how painful the last 25 years have been for him. And now there's the realization that UW's two year return to glory was nothing more than a false dawn, which secured nothing more than a Heart of Dallas Bowl trophy over the might Southern Miss Golden Eagles.

Chin up haie, you'll always have the memories of that wonderous 2015 season, where you still lost to a crappy Oregon team but you closed out the season as Champions in front of roaring crowd of 20,000 rapid college football fans at the Grand Daddy of them all, the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Has anyone taken Oregon's eclipsing of UW football harder than haie? Think how painful the last 25 years have been for him. And now there's the realization that UW's two year return to glory was nothing more than a false dawn, which secured nothing more than a Heart of Dallas Bowl trophy over the might Southern Miss Golden Eagles.

Chin up haie, you'll always have the memories of that wonderous 2015 season, where you still lost to a crappy Oregon team but you closed out the season as Champions in front of roaring crowd of 20,000 rapid college football fans at the Grand Daddy of them all, the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
    If UW football was a stock, that two year run would be called a “dead cat bounce”.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

OK brother!
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

OK brother!
    White flag
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

OK brother!
    White flag
    To what exactly? I said your fanbase and alums are poor and uneducated. Have seen a rebuttal yet.
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

OK brother!
    White flag
    To what exactly? I said your fanbase and alums are poor and uneducated. Have seen a rebuttal yet.
    And I said that Oregon's football dominance over UW has broke you and far from posting any rebuttal, you've just provided further confirmation.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

OK brother!
    White flag
    And I said that Oregon's football dominance over UW has broke you and far from posting any rebuttal, you've just provided further confirmation.
    More deflection, poor 12.