Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Fromm called out by Oregon Ducks on discriminating text messages

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Shut up and beat the Huskies, college kids. Calling out Drew Brees?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020

Drew Brews has given more of his time and money to serve the black community of New Orleans and Louisiana than 99.81% of any citizen. Looking at the balance of his actions against his vile and horrific statement, I think he's still on the positive side of the ledger.

But what do I know? Maybe he does need to be drug out to the corn field
  • Options
    Looking at the balance of his actions against his vile and horrific statement

How dare he see the flag as a way to honor those who fought or died to protect it, including those who fought or died freeing the slaves.

19 year-old dipshits from Eugene know better than anyone. Very disappointed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020

How dare he see the flag as a way to honor those who fought or died to protect it, including those who fought or died freeing the slaves.

That's what I'm saying!!
  • Options

That's what I'm saying!!
    I got your sarcasm. It’s my second language.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020

That's what I'm saying!!
    I got your sarcasm. It’s my second language.
    I know you did.

HTH
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Drew Brews has given more of his time and money to serve the black community of New Orleans and Louisiana than 99.81% of any citizen. Looking at the balance of his actions against his vile and horrific statement, I think he's still on the positive side of the ledger.

"I know what type of guy that he is, but I think he just got so wrapped up into his beliefs on the national anthem and the flag that he forgot to open his eyes and listen to what was being said by others that might not have his same belief about what all that means to them," Warren Moon tells TMZ Sports.

Moon says Brees isn't the enemy people are making him out to be ... but can use this as an opportunity to hear from others with different experiences.

"I know Drew as a person and I just don't think that's him ... I just think he needs to -- and like a lot of other people around this country -- they just need to listen, they need to learn, and they need to see what's going on."
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

"I know what type of guy that he is, but I think he just got so wrapped up into his beliefs on the national anthem and the flag that he forgot to open his eyes and listen to what was being said by others that might not have his same belief about what all that means to them," Warren Moon tells TMZ Sports.

Moon says Brees isn't the enemy people are making him out to be ... but can use this as an opportunity to hear from others with different experiences.

"I know Drew as a person and I just don't think that's him ... I just think he needs to -- and like a lot of other people around this country -- they just need to listen, they need to learn, and they need to see what's going on."
    My question is: Why the FUCK does Warren Moon think he needs to opine on this? IDK!!!

And TMZ SPORTS FUCKING goes out looking to Warren Moon for his opinion?

• Options
    Hey
    Baseman said:

How does a serial sexual harasser and a wife-beater still have an announcing job? No way he’s still employed if he is white.

Fuck off, Moon. Go beat a woman.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hey

Baseman said:

How does a serial sexual harasser and a wife-beater still have an announcing job? No way he’s still employed if he is white.

Black privilege!

Except he doesn't have a broadcasting job. Wyman took that from him as soon as he got #metoo'd.

Yeah but still.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

My question is: Why the FUCK does Warren Moon think he needs to opine on this?

And who the FUCK goes out looking to Warren Moon for his opinion?

Because Moon was a black quarterback and Brees is a white quarterback. His position of authority to speak on this is obvious.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The response to Brees by the left just reveals what fucking group think Brown Shirts they really are. Next time you hear a leftist say that we need to have an honest discussion about race kick them in the fucking nads because they are lying.

Brees can't even express his opinion that he doesn't agree with people who disrespect the flag. He had nothing to apologize for, and the mob went after him. His biggest mistake was apologizing. You'll never placate the mob.
  • Options

Hey

Baseman said:

Black privilege!

Except he doesn't have a broadcasting job. Wyman took that from him as soon as he got #metoo'd.

Yeah but still.
    He had one for years after beating his wife and his first sexual harassment settlement. Yeah but still.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hey

Baseman said:

Black privilege!

Yeah but still.
    He had one for years after beating his wife and his first sexual harassment settlement. Yeah but still.
    Right, so before the metoo movement. Tell me more about how a white man wouldn't have been so lucky.