Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JRE: Krystal & Saagar

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Krystal's arms are too big. That is all.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Krystal's arms are too big. That is all.

Better handjobs. It's all in the triceps.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    Founders Club
    36 minute mark has been the best discussion point from my point of view so far. Joe and Saagar agreed. Krystal disagreed and this is where the left loses me. I just don't get her worldview here. "The response to Coronavirus lit 40% of small businesses on fire and the right didn't give a fuck." What the fuck is she talking about? I don't know a single conservative who wasn't upset by how the LEFTIST response to the Coronavirus hurt small businesses? This is such a lazy and stupid opinion that it makes everything else that comes out of her mouth hard to listen to even though she a total smokeshow. Now Saagar perhaps mansplained what she was talking about at the 41 minute mark when he said the top of the political right fucked small businesses with the cap on the bailout approved for them. But everyone I know cares about small businesses yet she thinks those of us on the right don't really care. That's just not even close to the truth. She won me back at the 48 minute mark when she holds Andrew Cuomo to task due to his nursing home scandal. And did I mention how fucking hot she is?

36 minute mark has been the best discussion point from my point of view so far. Joe and Saagar agreed. Krystal disagreed and this is where the left loses me. I just don't get her worldview here. "The response to Coronavirus lit 40% of small businesses on fire and the right didn't give a fuck." What the fuck is she talking about? I don't know a single conservative who wasn't upset by how the LEFTIST response to the Coronavirus hurt small businesses? This is such a lazy and stupid opinion that it makes everything else that comes out of her mouth hard to listen to even though she a total smokeshow. Now Saagar perhaps mansplained what she was talking about at the 41 minute mark when he said the top of the political right fucked small businesses with the cap on the bailout approved for them. But everyone I know cares about small businesses yet she thinks those of us on the right don't really care. That's just not even close to the truth. She won me back at the 48 minute mark when she holds Andrew Cuomo to task due to his nursing home scandal. And did I mention how fucking hot she is?

Hard to put a number on. Sometimes her tits are barely visible. Other times scrumpdilyiscuous. Just can't get the final read to determine whether she's spank bank worthy or not.

See what I mean?

Hard to put a number on. Sometimes her tits are barely visible. Other times scrumpdilyiscuous. Just can't get the final read to determine whether she's spank bank worthy or not.
    Celebrity wood

And let’s be dudes here, all chicks are wood...it’s all relative to how many shots it would take to be drunk enough.
    Founders Club

See what I mean?

yep...but I still think she'd be an animal in bed

See what I mean?

Threesome with Kennedy.

Founders Club

See what I mean?

Threesome with Kennedy.

LOL
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497

See what I mean?

Threesome with Kennedy.

Are you OK?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club
    I'm listening right now and enjoying it. However, Joe has asked Krystal about ten times what she would do to stop the current looting and smashing. But she will not answer the question, and she keeps up the screed against what Trump is contemplating in sending in the military. She is intentionally avoiding his reasonable question.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club

I'm listening right now and enjoying it. However, Joe has asked Krystal about ten times what she would do to stop the current looting and smashing. But she will not answer the question, and she keeps up the screed against what Trump is contemplating in sending in the military. She is intentionally avoiding his reasonable question.

I noticed this on more than one occasion.