Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moliki Matavao, 2021 TE, Henderson (Liberty), NV (Offered - 3/17/19)

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Pedo or Oregon

This is Oregon's TE coach. Never heard of this guy and he looks like he's pushing 65 years old but still owning Cato Caelin on the recruiting trail. Fuck what an uninspired hire that was.
    https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/bobby-williams/3266
    He was Michigan State’s head coach for a few years after Saban left. Alabama’s TE coach from 08-15 until he was demoted and Cristobalz hired him.
    He was moved into the operations position that all the monster programs are starting to have. He basically did all the football related work Saban would normally do, but doesn't want to anymore.

He obviously favored coaching more and left when Mario gave him the chance.

Either way, he's back to being a great coach. Breeland was on pace to destroy every other TE in the nation in production last year, Webb is going to be a monster in the passing game, Herbie 2.0 was a big time get, and he'll land two 4* guys this year.

UW lands a JUCO guy with 6 catches.

Same as it ever was.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020
    Mosster47 said:

Pedo or Oregon

This is Oregon's TE coach. Never heard of this guy and he looks like he's pushing 65 years old but still owning Cato Caelin on the recruiting trail. Fuck what an uninspired hire that was.
    https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/bobby-williams/3266
    He was Michigan State’s head coach for a few years after Saban left. Alabama’s TE coach from 08-15 until he was demoted and Cristobalz hired him.
    He was moved into the operations position that all the monster programs are starting to have. He basically did all the football related work Saban would normally do, but doesn't want to anymore.

He obviously favored coaching more and left when Mario gave him the chance.

Either way, he's back to being a great coach. Breeland was on pace to destroy every other TE in the nation in production last year, Webb is going to be a monster in the passing game, Herbie 2.0 was a big time get, and he'll land two 4* guys this year.

UW lands a JUCO guy with 6 catches.

Same as it ever was.
    Best take of my lifetime
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

how you gonna choose a little town over a big city with business connections that set up careers for life after football, a much less respected education & play wit the best QB when he’s a boy during a 7on tourney but not when he’s a stronger/faster/smarter man?

UW needs less kids that are here to play school. Sick of the faggy narrative about education and business connections. It's such a loser pitch. Most 17/18 year olds don't care about that stuff at all. We are not Stanford.
  • PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

“They were really fun to be recruited by“

sounds like a duck

If being fun is necessary to win double digit games every year, then sign me up.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

sounds like a duck

If being fun is necessary to win double digit games every year, then sign me up.
    Cristoballz has won double digits once in 8 chances as a HC.

He's certainly trending very well.

LIFPO
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

sounds like a duck

That's why they couldn't even muster up a cheap shot or late hit as we rang the bell 70 times on them (fucking Brownsocks was clowning them).They like having fun lol, but they tune out like pussies do when the fun is done.
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

sounds like a duck

Cristoballz has won double digits once in 8 chances as a HC.

He's certainly trending very well.

LIFPO
    Everyone rags on his tenure at FIU. His team just went from basement dweller to champion. His last year they had a string of injuries to their best players. In the SBC, the margins are thin. Suffice it to say, the run up to champion from worst FBS program to conference champ and his two years at Oregon are probably indicative of what he is.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

sounds like a duck

That's why they couldn't even muster up a cheap shot or late hit as we rang the bell 70 times on them (fucking Brownsocks was clowning them).They like having fun lol, but they tune out like pussies do when the fun is done.
    12-2 in the last 14 meetings. They fixed the problem.

I said it when it happened and it's still true now; 70-21 was the best thing that could have possibly happened to Oregon football.
    Sadly for UW fans this example is all you need to see about the committment of the two programs.

That game was the nail in the coffin for Mark H.

At UW, if the results were switched (and after losing 12 straight, and not being competitve in 10 of them is the long term example of this) it would be another 18-24 months before we made a move.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

sounds like a duck

I said it when it happened and it's still true now; 70-21 was the best thing that could have possibly happened to Oregon football.
    I'm just enjoying your tim here until Cal wins the north this year and you vanish. Again
    Best Cal team of my lifetime!
    Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

sounds like a duck

I'm just enjoying your tim here until Cal wins the north this year and you vanish. Again
    Jesus fuck, you've become that desperate? You're waiting for Cal to win something in football.

Fuck, that's a sad existence.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

sounds like a duck

Jesus fuck, you've become that desperate? You're waiting for Cal to win something in football.

Fuck, that's a sad existence.
    But you waiting for UW to stop caring before showing your face again is somehow a happy existence?
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

sounds like a duck

And you were wrong.

The best thing that could have possibly happened to Oregon football was Florida State poaching your coach.

St Haden has company.
    Bill Taggs was a necessary evil. We needed a recruiter that made people lift weights. The football was far secondary. No one thought he would stay longer than four years and whoever the next coach was would get a loaded roster to start with typical to Pete's takeover after Sark.

Getting Mario was pure luck.
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 583
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

sounds like a duck

And you were wrong.

The best thing that could have possibly happened to Oregon football was Florida State poaching your coach.

St Haden has company.
    Bill Taggs was a necessary evil. We needed a recruiter that made people lift weights. The football was far secondary. No one thought he would stay longer than four years and whoever the next coach was would get a loaded roster to start with typical to Pete's takeover after Sark.

Getting Mario was pure luck.
    “Made people lift weights” is a fun way to describe rhabdomyolysis.