Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden says black voters considering Trump over him "ain't black"

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Great T, beautiful rack!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Biden: Check my record!

Record: You helped write 1994 crime bill that drastically increased imprisonment of blacks.

Plus the Ukraine phone call that Adam Schiff says is edited. Liars all the time. It never stops with lying liberals.

He also vigorously opposed a black Supreme Court Justice is the 80s
    Yeah but people were more racist then....right side of history....trump!....etc

Bigot
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Trump: “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

Trump: “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

That comment was dumb but made in the context of Omar and Tlaib blaming Israel for everything
  • Options
    Founders Club

Biden demonstrated today the same attitude I've witnessed from hundreds or thousands of PNW Democrats during my adult life over the past 30 years. He literally looks at blacks as two dimensional figures, unlike his deeper, more substantial and important self. He weeps for the suffering black folks, but stabs them in the fucking face if they dare think for themselves. What a fucking Asshole. Same asshole he's been my whole adult life.

And that strongly reminds me of @HHusky's initial disclosures of his own racist attitudes when he called a black woman that disagreed with allegations of racism against the President as a "Prop."

More than one asshole espousing racist attitudes on the daily.

Black person talks professionally "he is so well spoken"

Black person has dreads "I dont like his hair"

Black person is an NFL player that went to Stanford "he is so smart I don't know why he behaves that way"
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

GDS said:

That comment was dumb but made in the context of Omar and Tlaib blaming Israel for everything
    Plus he isn’t saying they aren’t Jews, but that doesn’t matter to Mr. GOP. Biden, Democrats, and China are the three things Scotty will defend.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

I think the same thing. Doesn't mean that to be Jewish you have to vote for Rats.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:
    I don't know Joy Behar gives him a run for his $
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

GDS said:

Christ. Both comments are incomprehensibly stupid, and any level of hair splitting is an activity for partisan hacks.
  • Options
    Founders Club

GDS said:

Christ. Both comments are incomprehensibly stupid, and any level of hair splitting is an activity for partisan hacks.
    Disagree. Context matters
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,959
    Founders Club

GDS said:

Plus he isn’t saying they aren’t Jews, but that doesn’t matter to Mr. GOP. Biden, Democrats, and China are the three things Scotty will defend.
    Four.

#falseflag gas attacks. Never forget #falseflag gas attacks.

I'm surprised that little bitch is strong enough to carry that much water. 100%
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

LBJ had a famous quote on the matter...

He may have even said it, though it's far from clear that he did.
    Oh he said it. It was probably the least racist thing he said. He was a classic racist democrat. But you keep on trying to rewrite history HH. Message scotti and he can come in and tell us all how racist rats all jumped over to the Rep party in 1964. The revisionism will be complete!
    No one's denying LBJ said racist things. But the "famous quote" referred to here isn't well documented and you gals have a practice of gilding the lily.
    As opposed to the "well documented" hands up don't shoot bullshit that you've pushed for years.
    @HHusky has been living off of anonymously sourced quotes with zero facts supporting them for 4 years now. Does the NYT/WaPo media have anything other than anonymous sources these days?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

Both sides do it potd.

Bidens comments are way more racist and tone deaf.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,463
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ramenduck said:

His camp would rather he didn't blurt it out on TV, but that ain't a gaffe. He knows that black folks who would vote for him agree, and it won't cost him a single vote.

Except for the black folk who don’t like either candidate and weren’t going to vote. This kind of gaffe could drive some of them to actually vote...for the other guy.