Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seriously...at what point do people wake up to the fact their one-party Liberal rule has led them over the cliff past shit-show to straight insanity? The city giving $100MM to illegals and the state giving $100s of millions to Nigerian scammers in a period of a week.

There are a bunch of soft-skulled morons in charge up there and a majority of the folks seem ok with it. What would it actually take for them to second-guess their worldview?

I see you, and raise you California.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seriously...at what point do people wake up to the fact their one-party Liberal rule has led them over the cliff past shit-show to straight insanity? The city giving $100MM to illegals and the state giving $100s of millions to Nigerian scammers in a period of a week.

There are a bunch of soft-skulled morons in charge up there and a majority of the folks seem ok with it. What would it actually take for them to second-guess their worldview?

Read Twitter. People can't wait to vote for him again. He values public health!!!!

How people in this state manage to breathe let alone sustain an income is mind blowing.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just wait until the counterfeit N95 mask scandal hits the news.....
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Read Twitter. People can't wait to vote for him again. He values public health!!!!

How people in this state manage to breathe let alone sustain an income is mind blowing.
    Inslee wins rather easily.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    Founders Club
    edited May 2020
    One this is for damn sure, it wasn't a kid in his basement eating hot pockets with a sweatpants boner.

100s of millions is a serious heist.

At least 30% of the people I deal with on a daily basis had their SSNs hacked/used for the benefit of this scam. Including me.

Now running through all the hoops of identity theft. FML

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2020
    I still haven’t figured out what it would take though...heck Seattle had a pedophile mayor in Ed Murray and barely blinked so that’s not the limit. Losing hundred of millions isn’t it. An army of homeless folks terrorizing the streets doesn’t seem to do it. I wonder what will?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020

I still haven’t figured out what it would take though...heck Seattle had a pedophile mayor in Ed Murray and barely blinked so that’s not the limit. Losing hundred of millions isn’t it. An army of homeless folks terrorizing the streets doesn’t seem to do it. I wonder what will?

Nothing. It would take the resignation of Inslee due to scandal and a special election where it is a nameless Democrat versus a GOP candidate of note. Trot out guys like Tim Eyeman and you know what will happen.

If Biden wins in November, Inslee has a cabinet position waiting for him. And Bob Ferguson is waiting in the wings.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,994
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Nothing. It would take the resignation of Inslee due to scandal and a special election where it is a nameless Democrat versus a GOP candidate of note. Trot out guys like Tim Eyeman and you know what will happen.

If Biden wins in November, Inslee has a cabinet position waiting for him. And Bob Ferguson is waiting in the wings.
    This is exactly right.
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Hahahahaha Hahahaha
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,837

This is the difference between public and private. The lady who is in charge of the unemployment and holding a press conference will keep her job even though she is clearly unfit. In the private sector, it would have been her replacement holding the news conference.

True dat.

I was trying to conjure up what could actually trigger firing of government employees (boning sheep, snorting coke off a subordinate's tits, etc). but, quite honestly, couldn't think up a scenario where a state worker would be shown the door - especially if they belonged to a union.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Republicans in this state and elsewhere are partially to blame as well. A lot of them stay silent and roll their eyes when Liberals are circle jerking about the dumbest shit ever, everywhere they go.

Ive lost "friends" for speaking my mind on politics. I have very liberal friends who I dont agree with damn near anything on, yet I respect them because they don't let my views impact the relationship outside of the vacuum of that particular conversation. Some of them even have admitted I make good points and they hadn't thought about an issue through that lens.

This is already in TLDR territory but I was seeing this smoking hot chick and of course the convo eventually turned political due to the rona. I gave my 2 cents which was upsetting to her and now she's probably back to fucking some hipster cuck with a strapon. Her instagram was full of shit about President Cheeto (who she probably fantasizes about).

Moral of the story is in this region the left loves to dish it out but can't take it. The more attention that is brought to there bullshit the more things might hopefully move towards the center. Dori Monson is a saint as far as Im concerned.

Time for a nice walk on the beach for some perspective, because the reality is the Puget Sound will be a one party clownshow forever.
    Their parents should have beat the shit out of them growing up the first time they mentioned shit like environmental racism
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

This is the difference between public and private. The lady who is in charge of the unemployment and holding a press conference will keep her job even though she is clearly unfit. In the private sector, it would have been her replacement holding the news conference.

True dat.

I was trying to conjure up what could actually trigger firing of government employees (boning sheep, snorting coke off a subordinate's tits, etc). but, quite honestly, couldn't think up a scenario where a state worker would be shown the door - especially if they belonged to a union.

Deadnaming or misgendering might do it.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

One this is for damn sure, it wasn't a kid in his basement eating hot pockets with a sweatpants boner.

100s of millions is a serious heist.

At least 30% of the people I deal with on a daily basis had their SSNs hacked/used for the benefit of this scam. Including me.

Now running through all the hoops of identity theft. FML

How did you find out your SSN was hacked? Did you have a Life Lock like service.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Most of them will never know of it. The media covers for Democrats. News like this isn’t going to be reported other than “LOL ZEROHEDGE LOL GIVE ME A REAL SOURCE” alternative sources.