Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Voter Fraud is a myth

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2020

SFGbob said:

Lotta FEELINGS. Still no evidence.

If this is as wide spread as you’d have people believe, should be easy to prove.

Tick, tick, tick...

Ironic coming from the mouthy Kunt who still hasn't backed up his claim that a majority of all polling places where being closed in metro areas.

Or is that another Tommy "fact" that you know is true due to your "life experience?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1VV09J

Phoenix and Atlanta. Reduced access (fewer polling places and reduced hours).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/02/texas-polling-sites-closures-voting

Targeted closures in Texas.

Almost 2k closures in a handful of years, the majority of the closures took place in metropolitan areas. Where black and Latino people tend to live in higher numbers. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

But keep crying about voter fraud that you can’t provide a single shred of evidence for outside of a handful of cases.

IF IT STOPS ONE FRAUDULENT VOTE!!1!
    Fuck off on Texas...while they closed some polling sites (mainly for budget...instead of cheap paper ballots they now have those stupid expensive electronic machines) they added/extended the time one has to vote with early voting. We can vote anytime for 2 weeks before the election...because of that no lines and no issues. Anyone who wants to vote can easily vote...and because of that voter turnout has actually bumped up slightly here.

Keep lying.
    The exception that proves the rule.
    Keep lying. Quick check shows Arizona had the highest voter turnout % for an off-Presidental cycle in the last 20+ years.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020

you've found like 1 of the 15 examples you find in any election. Usually at least half of them are pro-GOP fraud.

As Tommy said, voter fraud is a thing. But it's nowhere near as widespread as it would need to be to justify the red state voter suppression scheme.

So the thesis of this thread is that Democrats commit the majority of voter fraud and that the GOP commits little to no voter suppression? Odd it’s so one sided and that there’s no balance here.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

SFGbob said:

If this is as wide spread as you’d have people believe, should be easy to prove.

Tick, tick, tick...

Ironic coming from the mouthy Kunt who still hasn't backed up his claim that a majority of all polling places where being closed in metro areas.

Or is that another Tommy "fact" that you know is true due to your "life experience?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/02/texas-polling-sites-closures-voting

Almost 2k closures in a handful of years, the majority of the closures took place in metropolitan areas. Where black and Latino people tend to live in higher numbers. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

But keep crying about voter fraud that you can’t provide a single shred of evidence for outside of a handful of cases.

Fuck off on Texas...while they closed some polling sites (mainly for budget...instead of cheap paper ballots they now have those stupid expensive electronic machines) they added/extended the time one has to vote with early voting. We can vote anytime for 2 weeks before the election...because of that no lines and no issues. Anyone who wants to vote can easily vote...and because of that voter turnout has actually bumped up slightly here.

Keep lying.
    Keep lying. Quick check shows Arizona had the highest voter turnout % for an off-Presidental cycle in the last 20+ years.
    Rats claimed that voter ID law were designed to suppress the black vote. After Georgia passed voter ID they had their highest black voter turn out ever. Same with Texas.

All leftists know how to do is lie.

https://www.ajc.com/news/despite-voter-law-minority-turnout-georgia/3wOfD2SkXmTgRwbySd2ZiK/

You'll notice that Tommy didn't even bother to address his bullshit about GOP controlled states imposing increased voting times after I posted the article about a few LA polling places having long waiting times.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gop suppresses and Dems use illegals and dead people.

The difference is that Dems claim moral superiority
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

This past election, shortly after the meet up at the Duchess where @Doog_de_Jour @paws @YellowSnow @PurpleBaze @Tequilla and most sadly @89ute all turned down my sexual advances, I moved to the Souf Sound, I proceeded to receive a ballot from King & Pierce Counties. I know my liberal brother in-law votes in California and Washington elections, including presidential.

You were too short bruh. It’s @Gladstone or bust for me.
    Hurtful! Also completely understandable.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

you've found like 1 of the 15 examples you find in any election. Usually at least half of them are pro-GOP fraud.

As Tommy said, voter fraud is a thing. But it's nowhere near as widespread as it would need to be to justify the red state voter suppression scheme.

So the thesis of this thread is that Democrats commit the majority of voter fraud and that the GOP commits little to no voter suppression? Odd it’s so one sided and that there’s no balance here.
    Then contribute substance, balance it out and quit your tedious Goddamn'd whining. Jesus.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Keep lying.
    What lie? I said they closed a bunch of polling places. If that’s fundamentally wrong, fire away. Otherwise take a walk, smoke a bowl, and get some perspective.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Keep lying.
    What lie? I said they closed a bunch of polling places. If that’s fundamentally wrong, fire away. Otherwise take a walk, smoke a bowl, and get some perspective.
    You lied and claimed they closed a majority of polling places. Fuck off Tommy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Keep lying.
    I said the majority of the places closed were in metropolitan areas you illiterate INCEL.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Keep lying.
    I said the majority of the places closed were in metropolitan areas you illiterate INCEL.
    Why did the Rat run election districts do that liar? And why did black voting turn out increase after they passed voter ID laws in Georgia Tommy? Is California a GOP controlled state Tommy? Because they had long lines in LA county during the primary this year.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tommy is so fucking stupid he thinks that polling places in areas with fewer voters should have the most shut downs.

I've had 8 different polling places in 16 years. Why do they keep trying to suppress my vote by closing my polling place Tommy?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Tommy is so fucking stupid he thinks that polling places in areas with fewer voters should have the most shut downs.

I've had 8 different polling places in 16 years. Why do they keep trying to suppress my vote by closing my polling place Tommy?

You sound poor.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Keep lying.
    You can't expect the marginalized to have both an ID and be able to go into a polling place in a 14 day window.

IT'S VOTER SUPPRESSION!!!!!!
  • Options

I'm all for voter suppression. You play to win the game

this should be the position of libs. California should absolutely be shutting down polling places in rural white precincts and gerrymandering the shit out of the state. But nope, gotta be the nice guy losers that Dems are.
    May you be interned to a covid camp soon.

Then you will get to see about the nice guys.

Stay safe now.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Keep lying.
    Rats claimed that voter ID law were designed to suppress the black vote. After Georgia passed voter ID they had their highest black voter turn out ever. Same with Texas.

All leftists know how to do is lie.

https://www.ajc.com/news/despite-voter-law-minority-turnout-georgia/3wOfD2SkXmTgRwbySd2ZiK/

You'll notice that Tommy didn't even bother to address his bullshit about GOP controlled states imposing increased voting times after I posted the article about a few LA polling places having long waiting times.
    Tommy is a living MEME.

A washed up progressive hipster.

He doesn't realize or He just doesn't really care that most of the victimization bullshit that the MSM has put out there these last 3 years is fraudulent and false. But he falls for it every time. Because He's like educated and stuff.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020
    MelloDawg said:

The thesis of this thread is that White privileged socialist wannabees who live in their parents basements while still getting Paid, believe Minorities are too stupid to know how to sign up and ultimately cast an actual vote creating lifestyle Risk to those sitting in their parents basements getting Paid to not work
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Keep lying.
    You can't expect the marginalized to have both an ID and be able to go into a polling place in a 14 day window.

Couple Black panthers brandishing batons in front of a polling place is not voter suppression. The KKK should file a lawsuit for discrimination.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    Sledog said:
    Which US state has no people who have left the state or died on their voter rolls? Sounds like we better put off the election.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Keep lying.

Couple Black panthers brandishing batons in front of a polling place is not voter suppression. The KKK should file a lawsuit for discrimination.
    Desperate