Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We're #1!!

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Good job Inslee. Idiot.

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How many of those are fraud? I know more than 10 people that have had fraudulent claims opened using their info.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

How many of those are fraud? I know more than 10 people that have had fraudulent claims opened using their info.

So you believe in unemployment fraud but not voter fraud?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2020

Did they have ID's?

And this helps Ute.

Yeah. Money tends to motivate people to commit crimes at a higher rate than voting. Weird.

Also, evidence. But don’t let That start bothering you now.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    The school district called me this morning to see how my kids were doing with the virtual class room and online learning and to offer me money if I'm having Covid related financial issues.

Do you know how much Federal money is washing around out there right now funding this garbage. They were pushing the cash and telling me to act now before the money runs out.

Yeah. Money tends to motivate people to commit crimes at a higher rate than voting. Weird.

Between Washington letting Nigerians claim UI benefits and Oregon using 90's technology to process legit claims which take 6 to 8 weeks, it appears that your team doesn't really give a shit about it's people much, do they?
    salemcoog said:

Between Washington letting Nigerians claim UI benefits and Oregon using 90's technology to process legit claims which take 6 to 8 weeks, it appears that your team doesn't really give a shit about it's people much, do they?
    I’m not a fucking government employee, lay these problems at someone else’s feet.

salemcoog said:

I’m not a fucking government employee, lay these problems at someone else’s feet.
    You vote and vouch for these people Tommy. It's your team.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Try again. This is beneath you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    I got on Rick Larsen's webcast yesterday (flag away). The first 10 minutes was someone from WA Employment Office, going over the litany clusterfucks they've got. That's borderline criminal incompetence, in my opinion, with the state throwing people out of their jobs. Someone should held to account. But won't of course.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I got on Rick Larsen's webcast yesterday (flag away). The first 10 minutes was someone from WA Employment Office, going over the litany clusterfucks they've got. That's borderline criminal incompetence, in my opinion, with the state throwing people out of their jobs. Someone should held to account. But won't of course.

Who?

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Oh so you're Mr Independent now.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Oh so you're Mr Independent now.

Now?