Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Metallica Has Released Their Latest Sound-Aged Whiskey (Plus The Vinyl It Aged With)

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This is cool. If I was a vinyl or whiskey fan I'd be all over it. @YellowSnow
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

@Swaye stays away from the fire water?!?!

Sad.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

@Swaye stays away from the fire water?!?!

Sad.
    I'm into rum, sodomy and the lash.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,884
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Metallica is like #MyStones. They haven't done shit since the 1980's. Can't speak to the whiskey, though...it might be kick ass or not.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Metallica is like #MyStones. They haven't done shit since the 1980's. Can't speak to the whiskey, though...it might be kick ass or not.

Whiskey always kicks my ass. Post 80s Metallica...not so much.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020

It probably tastes like that swill Conner MacGregor puts out.

And let's be honest - American Whiskey sucks. Bourbon, solid but too much is dancing toward diabetes. Jack Daniels is shit compared to Bushmills or Jameson or any of the professionals from the Emerald Isle.

Then those boys up north fuck with things and get all up in their rye and again, American Whiskey sucks.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,884
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It probably tastes like that swill Conner MacGregor puts out.

And let's be honest - American Whiskey sucks. Bourbon, solid but too much is dancing toward diabetes. Jack Daniels is shit compared to Bushmills or Jameson or any of the professionals from the Emerald Isle.

Then those boys up north fuck with things and get all up in their rye and again, American Whiskey sucks.

Depends on my mood. Bourbon and scotch will always be 1b and 1a. Baseline Bushmills and Jameson aren’t that great. Too much neutral grain spirit.