Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nate Pryor

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

Pryor is not a leaper but he is quick. Good defender as well.

aren't quickness and jumping ability almost always intertwined?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h65WfjEdriw

Not always.

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't know about you guys but the few times I've seen Hardy this year I have really like his handles and his moxie with the ball. At this point I would be a hard pass on Pryor with Green coming in and what I think might be an undervalued PG in EH already on the roster. BTW, I have a feeling that McDaniels is coming here next year.

Sorry, but I gotta bump this bad Hardy take...
    Yup. I'll take the L on that one.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't know about you guys but the few times I've seen Hardy this year I have really like his handles and his moxie with the ball. At this point I would be a hard pass on Pryor with Green coming in and what I think might be an undervalued PG in EH already on the roster. BTW, I have a feeling that McDaniels is coming here next year.

To be fair, I was convinced Bey had taken a major leap after the tournament game against UNC. Whoops.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

To be fair, I was convinced Bey had taken a major leap after the tournament game against UNC. Whoops.
    Same. I thought all he needed was some playing time and he would be good.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

Pryor is not a leaper but he is quick. Good defender as well.

aren't quickness and jumping ability almost always intertwined?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h65WfjEdriw

Not always.

What does a white guy figuring out how to keep his center of mass significantly lower so he didn’t have to jump as high have to do with this?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited May 2020

Same. I thought all he needed was some playing time and he would be good.
    I hoped, but I always said he looked like a JAG...

IMO it somehow seems like he has actually got worse.
  • louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 330
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We don't need another PG and this guy doesn't strike me as being an elite scorer. A head-scratcher for me.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We don't need another PG and this guy doesn't strike me as being an elite scorer. A head-scratcher for me.

Considering Quade’s academic record, another PG might be exactly what we need. I just wish it was a better one.