Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Owen Prentice, 2021 4* OL, Seattle (O'Dea), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    NEsnake12 said:

The west coast OL talent is dog shit this year. There’s a reason we only have like 6 offers out to west coast OL, one of them being Wyrsch who nobody had heard of.

Huff needs to be able to land 1 or 2 of them... but anyone expecting this years OL class to look like last years class is delusional

Exactly ...

So basically the best recruiter we have offensively is essentially neutered this year
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

NEsnake12 said:

The west coast OL talent is dog shit this year. There’s a reason we only have like 6 offers out to west coast OL, one of them being Wyrsch who nobody had heard of.

Huff needs to be able to land 1 or 2 of them... but anyone expecting this years OL class to look like last years class is delusional

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just Wyrsch and Prentice at the end of the day. Replacing Watty and Kirkland if he enters. Especially with the in-state 2022 class.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a late bloomer or two who emerge in the fall who otherwise could’ve been evaluated this spring
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

NEsnake12 said:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just Wyrsch and Prentice at the end of the day. Replacing Watty and Kirkland if he enters. Especially with the in-state 2022 class.
    I saw one of those 2022 kids on Twitter today saying Happy Mother's Day to his mom wearing his USC gear ...

So yeah ... more good news coming in-state.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Tequilla said:

NEsnake12 said:

I saw one of those 2022 kids on Twitter today saying Happy Mother's Day to his mom wearing his USC gear ...

So yeah ... more good news coming in-state.
    Agbo is definitely the least likely to stay in state. I think Conerly is really intrigued by UW and Ioane is a shoo-in with current offers. Not sure on Iuli.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,232 Swaye's Wigwam

TPIO

The progrum is over.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

TPIO

The progrum is over.

If I say everything will be candy canes and lollipops it will be the exact opposite.

I've grown wiser in my time away, I realized the BTP jinx was real.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Swaye said:

This one is in the bag. Stone cold lock.

Did you lose your lead pipe?
    This was posted before the late LSU offer.

I still stand by it.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,874 Swaye's Wigwam

TPIO

The progrum is over.

This is so gross it gives me nightmares. Kinda like that crazy music videos where all the hot chicks suddenly had scary looking masks with beards.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Tequilla said:

NEsnake12 said:

Exactly ...

So basically the best recruiter we have offensively is essentially neutered this year
    lol what a bullshit excuse. There are quality OL out West this year.
  • louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 350

TPIO

The progrum is over.

This is so gross it gives me nightmares. Kinda like that crazy music videos where all the hot chicks suddenly had scary looking masks with beards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT3gTu4Sjw
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,874 Swaye's Wigwam

TPIO

The progrum is over.

Right on cue.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a late bloomer or two who emerge in the fall who otherwise could’ve been evaluated this spring
    Wasn't this pretty much Gaard last year?
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

TPIO

The progrum is over.

God damn I love this poaster.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    Donged to UW by Huffman
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Donged to UW by Huffman

Probably would have committed by now if he didn't get the LSU offer. Need him and Jabez to commit ASAP to get any kind of momentum going.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Stick that dong in, Owen. Let’s go!!
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,232 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    Baseman said:

More good news coming soon on the offensive side of the ball.

Beyond Prentice? Can't tell if that's the implication.