Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Julien Simon, 4* 2021 ATH, Tacoma (Lincoln), WA (Offered 6/22)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,883
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lots of angsty TBSers who can't read a weather report and notice how awfully warm it is.

Granted our coaching staff does appear to suck. But we? fall on our dicks every spring, yet put it all back together when it matters. LIPO.

Especially you @backthepack, you wildly emotional adolescent. Nine months ago the football team was natty bound with Kevin Durant 2.0 ready to take us to the Final Four. Now apparently we're destined for the eternal misery of 6-6. Take a few bars of Xanax, or whatever you Gen Z'ers OD on these days, and chill the fuck out.

Sharing (of said xannies) is caring.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lots of angsty TBSers who can't read a weather report and notice how awfully warm it is.

Granted our coaching staff does appear to suck. But we? fall on our dicks every spring, yet put it all back together when it matters. LIPO.

Especially you @backthepack, you wildly emotional adolescent. Nine months ago the football team was natty bound with Kevin Durant 2.0 ready to take us to the Final Four. Now apparently we're destined for the eternal misery of 6-6. Take a few bars of Xanax, or whatever you Gen Z'ers OD on these days, and chill the fuck out.

thats what USC thought last year when they signed one of the shittiest classes in their program's history
    It's also what we thought last year. And the year before that. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

thats what USC thought last year when they signed one of the shittiest classes in their program's history
    It's also what we thought last year. And the year before that. Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Just saying. If it can happen to USC it can happen with us.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 462
    I thought most folks didn’t really care about Simon anyway. This one will definitely not hurt this team one bit. I don’t think he’s a Rb or a lb. what did we lose?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Simon is not a guy who can put on weight and maintain speed, and his is rather marginal to begin with. He's not that great of an athlete, good all around guy but he will not see a ton of action at SC, he'd be much better served at WSU, Oregon St., something like that where he could play a lot. He wouldn't play a ton at UW either.

If Tracy Ford is hitching his wagon to Simon for breakthrough publicity, lol.

Of course this is the guy who told Salvon to bulk up and bring his 40 time down.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Missing the point
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,090
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2020
    Tequilla said:

Missing the point

He may be missing the point, but you're exaggerating it. Simon is a loss, but not a big one. He's an average player. The optics and local angle is so overblown. I remember Smalls' recruitment. It was a really bad look for a while. Guess what? He's a Dawg. Things change very quickly. I'd still give 50/50 odds that Simon will be a Dawg if they want him. USC will win 7 games, ClayClay will be shown the door, and recruits will run like squirrels from a wildfire while UW fields one of the best defenses in the nation.

Even if Simon stays USC, get Ho'ohuli and JTT and all this Simon business is water under the fridge.

That being said, Gregory still needs to go. Like yesterday. Because Kyler Manu.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

The AIDS you TBSers spread is hilarious.

Sam Huard, of the FSP Huards, is still the single most important recruit to the program in this class.

We got Smalls after being eliminated from his top 12 because of similar drama.

FSP just tanked the NFL combine, absolutely ruined Salvons draftability by packing weight on him when even Grandpa Sankey could see his path to a bag was speed speed speed. FSP took a 4.3 guy to a 4.6. HUGE fail.

Tracy needs more shine than UW at the moment.

SC and Oregon are throwing money around and negative recruiting the fuck out of UW because Don James 2.0 just hung it open. It's an easy sell to say we're on the slide.

Lake needs to win games, period. All this other shit is just noise and posturing. The classes we stacked you guys jerked off to are here and matured.

Time to win.

#MyDoogles
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020

Tequilla said:

Missing the point

He may be missing the point, but you're exaggerating it. Simon is a loss, but not a big one. He's an average player. The optics and local angle is so overblown. I remember Smalls' recruitment. It was a really bad look for a while. Guess what? He's a Dawg. Things change very quickly. I'd still give 50/50 odds that Simon will be a Dawg if they want him. USC will win 7 games, ClayClay will be shown the door, and recruits will run like squirrels from a wildfire while UW fields one of the best defenses in the nation.

Even if Simon stays USC, get Ho'ohuli and JTT and all this Simon business is water under the fridge.

Get off my law yougin

I really didn’t read any of yo shit. Just wanted to say that.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Simon isn’t a big loss for UW. Multiple position guy, but not elite at any one. USC likes him as a LB, but there are other guys in the region who are just as good in that spot. Honestly, don’t see the big deal with this kid.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Missing the point

UW won’t care enough to pursue Simon hard. He’s gone.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,090
    Founders Club
    edited May 2020

Tequilla said:

Missing the point

Aye. I did bet my buddy $1 that he doesn't sign with USC though. That's how confident I am.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Is he really gonna tell mama that he’s leaving on Mother’s Day?

Might tell her he got her a fat bag though
    BUMP
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Missing the point

Aye. I did bet my buddy $1 that he doesn't sign with USC though. That's how confident I am.
    You sound pour
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    Didn't we take like 5 linebackers last year? We don't really need any this year. Right?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Missing the point

Well done Randolph
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

The AIDS you TBSers spread is hilarious.

Sam Huard, of the FSP Huards, is still the single most important recruit to the program in this class.

We got Smalls after being eliminated from his top 12 because of similar drama.

FSP just tanked the NFL combine, absolutely ruined Salvons draftability by packing weight on him when even Grandpa Sankey could see his path to a bag was speed speed speed. FSP took a 4.3 guy to a 4.6. HUGE fail.

Tracy needs more shine than UW at the moment.

SC and Oregon are throwing money around and negative recruiting the fuck out of UW because Don James 2.0 just hung it open. It's an easy sell to say we're on the slide.

Lake needs to win games, period. All this other shit is just noise and posturing. The classes we stacked you guys jerked off to are here and matured.

Time to win.

Peak Winona was epic.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Missing the point

Well done Randolph
    https://youtu.be/wjkdynBFHuQ
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Tequilla said:

Missing the point

Can I get in on that action?