Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember when Snellenberger said I was a racist

124»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

The Ducks have mobilized against him. Repeatedly calling a young black dude boy and saying his mom was a crackhead is just a bad move for anyone, but especially for a 34 year old man who looks like this:

Is that guy even. 5’ tall? My 8 year old nephew could probably kick his ass.
    I’m pretty sure I saw him talking to LMC/Sub-K at the rose bowl tailgate. I could the guy was a tard and stayed away from him. I also thought he might’ve been BTP.
    You thought I was a 34 year old man? Hurtful
    Fuck it I don't even care.

STAY!!
    We are never getting sports back. So why should you care?
    Disagree.

I live in SEC SEC SEC cuntry, after all.
    My body is ready for 9-3 LSU to be BACK this fall!
    I wouldn't be surprised if they're worse than that.

I still don't believe in Ed.
    Burrow and O were dragged by Joe Brady all the way to the natty. I will forever squat on this take.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

The Ducks have mobilized against him. Repeatedly calling a young black dude boy and saying his mom was a crackhead is just a bad move for anyone, but especially for a 34 year old man who looks like this:

I’m pretty sure I saw him talking to LMC/Sub-K at the rose bowl tailgate. I could the guy was a tard and stayed away from him. I also thought he might’ve been BTP.

STAY!!
    Disagree.

Burrow and O were dragged by Joe Brady all the way to the natty. I will forever squat on this take.
    I think Burrow is good but Brady definitely had a lot to do with making him good.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

STAY!!
    Disagree.

But it was one of the all time seasons. Can't take it away.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

STAY!!
    Disagree.

No question
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

STAY!!
    Disagree.

No question
    Agree, but if Tua never gets hurt LSU is the at large bid in the Fiesta Bowl.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

STAY!!
    Disagree.

No question
    Agree, but if Tua never gets hurt LSU is the at large bid in the Fiesta Bowl.
    Probably true.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I can't believe he's still doing WDWHA on Kayvon

Well I can, but lol

I know I'm a quook, but some of the shit he writes:

Mario is not an elite recruiter.

UW continues to restock their trenches with elite talent and they’re on their way to looking no different physically than the best teams in the country.

That’s what Oregon is. They have to scream and shout and be LOUD because they see a juggernaut being built up North and it’s a constant struggle for them to keep up with us.

Lol Oregon doesn’t have better depth. From a pure talent perspective, UW’s roster currently beats Oregon’s soundly at these positions: OL, DL, RB, WR, ILB, and OLB. TE and DB are closer but arguments can easily be made for UW to have the edge at those positions as well.

Does this guy live in a different reality from me? Is Washington more talented at every position? If Oregon has less talent then how have they won the last two games when they weren't as talented and Cristobal sucks as a coach? Has a juggernaut been built and I missed it?

I wish I could be this delusional about something I follow closely. It must be nice to be able to gaslight yourself.
    There was some kernel of truth when he was blabbering all of this last year while Oregon was still an undeserved hype machine. It was still mostly nonsense and wishful thinking, but he at least wasn't totally off base.

But then Oregon ran roughshed on the conference, pulled in a stellar recruiting class, and spit rose pedals in our face. And now he's doubling down even further, despite the floor completely collapsing from under him.

One of my favorite departing rants from him was him losing his mind over how many people in the Tug supperer Trump. And he didn't have an ounce of self awareness to realize that he parrots the same mannerisms and mental gymnastics that are the calling cards of our POTUS.
    There's a kernel of truth to every version of what's going to happen. Until it happens.

Look, I know the minute I figured out he was an idiot and was talking out his ass. He going through Oregon's d backfield, of course ripping every one of them for being junior college level talents, and tried to get specific (specificity, btw, is the enemy of bullshit - axe Hitler) about a few. He was on a roll and got to Lenoire, whom he insisted was short (he's 5'11") and slow (he's 4.4 in the 40). And, of course, he was all up everyone's shit about Achmed, but then again, he gets a pass on that since 3/4s of this board had the Terrorist's dick in their mouths.

Almost entirely across the board, he was dead wrong about everything Oregon and Washington. Trust me, nobody suffered more last season watching my boyfriend succeed. Nobody.

He has to kiss my hand if he ever comes back here. I'll bitch slap him anyway, but that's the price of entry.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,415
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2020

Well I can, but lol

UW continues to restock their trenches with elite talent and they’re on their way to looking no different physically than the best teams in the country.

That’s what Oregon is. They have to scream and shout and be LOUD because they see a juggernaut being built up North and it’s a constant struggle for them to keep up with us.

Lol Oregon doesn’t have better depth. From a pure talent perspective, UW’s roster currently beats Oregon’s soundly at these positions: OL, DL, RB, WR, ILB, and OLB. TE and DB are closer but arguments can easily be made for UW to have the edge at those positions as well.

Does this guy live in a different reality from me? Is Washington more talented at every position? If Oregon has less talent then how have they won the last two games when they weren't as talented and Cristobal sucks as a coach? Has a juggernaut been built and I missed it?

I wish I could be this delusional about something I follow closely. It must be nice to be able to gaslight yourself.
    There was some kernel of truth when he was blabbering all of this last year while Oregon was still an undeserved hype machine. It was still mostly nonsense and wishful thinking, but he at least wasn't totally off base.

But then Oregon ran roughshed on the conference, pulled in a stellar recruiting class, and spit rose pedals in our face. And now he's doubling down even further, despite the floor completely collapsing from under him.

One of my favorite departing rants from him was him losing his mind over how many people in the Tug supperer Trump. And he didn't have an ounce of self awareness to realize that he parrots the same mannerisms and mental gymnastics that are the calling cards of our POTUS.
    There's a kernel of truth to every version of what's going to happen. Until it happens.

Look, I know the minute I figured out he was an idiot and was talking out his ass. He going through Oregon's d backfield, of course ripping every one of them for being junior college level talents, and tried to get specific (specificity, btw, is the enemy of bullshit - axe Hitler) about a few. He was on a roll and got to Lenoire, whom he insisted was short (he's 5'11") and slow (he's 4.4 in the 40). And, of course, he was all up everyone's shit about Achmed, but then again, he gets a pass on that since 3/4s of this board had the Terrorist's dick in their mouths.

Almost entirely across the board, he was dead wrong about everything Oregon and Washington. Trust me, nobody suffered more last season watching my boyfriend succeed. Nobody.

He has to kiss my hand if he ever comes back here. I'll bitch slap him anyway, but that's the price of entry.

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Well I can, but lol

I'll be the first to admit that at this time last year no one knew if Oregon would be an 8 win team and play in the Redbox Bowl or not. I was skeptical as well, although the pieces were falling into place.

But the part that got me of Ballz dooging was that EVERY SINGLE RECRUIT Oregon ever got was overrated shit, and the only reason Oregon got them was because of WDWHA OKG.

Mykael Wright wasn't going to qualify and is overrated. He winds up being our(?) third best CB, probably best cover guy, and houses 2 of his 10 of his kick returns.

Mase Funa was an injured fat fuck who would flip to USC. Finishes second on the team in sacks and is poised for a breakout season.

Mycah Pittman is a pussy that is too slow. Proceeds to recover from two broken bones in the same season and one of Oregon's best WRs.

Oregon took DLs from the South no one wanted. Florida wanted them, but they're no one. Those DLs were rotation players as freshmen.

There's more. Just in the BDTW thread he's talking about Huff will out recruit Cristoballz in Arizona because he's from there. Oregon just landed Bram Walden and looks like they turned down Jonah Miller.

You throw enough shit, or AIDS diarrhea in his case, and it will stick. But I'm gonna bookmark that forum so I can see his opinions on Oregon commits and feel better about their future.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,020
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Looks like Kim’s younger, taller brother.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

In my defense, I was standing 15 yards away.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Well I can, but lol

I'll be the first to admit that at this time last year no one knew if Oregon would be an 8 win team and play in the Redbox Bowl or not. I was skeptical as well, although the pieces were falling into place.

But the part that got me of Ballz dooging was that EVERY SINGLE RECRUIT Oregon ever got was overrated shit, and the only reason Oregon got them was because of WDWHA OKG.

Mykael Wright wasn't going to qualify and is overrated. He winds up being our(?) third best CB, probably best cover guy, and houses 2 of his 10 of his kick returns.

Mase Funa was an injured fat fuck who would flip to USC. Finishes second on the team in sacks and is poised for a breakout season.

Mycah Pittman is a pussy that is too slow. Proceeds to recover from two broken bones in the same season and one of Oregon's best WRs.

Oregon took DLs from the South no one wanted. Florida wanted them, but they're no one. Those DLs were rotation players as freshmen.

There's more. Just in the BDTW thread he's talking about Huff will out recruit Cristoballz in Arizona because he's from there. Oregon just landed Bram Walden and looks like they turned down Jonah Miller.

You throw enough shit, or AIDS diarrhea in his case, and it will stick. But I'm gonna bookmark that forum so I can see his opinions on Oregon commits and feel better about their future.
    The most Ballzdeep moment on the bored was saying a UW Bothell degree was the same thing as a UW one.

Huh??
    Yeah I agree with this.

Trey "better high school tape than Barry Sanders" Lowe was Peak Ballz.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

STAY!!
    Disagree.

kizz the ring bitch
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

STAY!!
    Disagree.

like rick neuheisel rose bowl
  • Options

Well I can, but lol

The most Ballzdeep moment on the bored was saying a UW Bothell degree was the same thing as a UW one.
    dude i am proff that UW degree is worthless
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

Well I can, but lol

dude i am proff that UW degree is worthless