Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough Day for the Rats

2»

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It doesn't need to be true. Just needs to smear him enough to the point that when Trump starts running the hair sniffing and kissing ads ppl are like what the fuck and it becomes a media sensation

Enough that on the fence people just say fuck it and stay home

It goes way beyond hair sniffing. The swimming naked in front of female secret service detail. The cancellation of the secret service Christmas party because he almost got his ass kicked for cupping one of the wives breast.

When I was up there in the late 80's and 90's he was a known perv. I was just a lobbyist.

This man cannot be president. He is a grifter who abuses women.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let the fbi investigate, give Biden due process, lay it all out, let the people decide.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

They both said something happened. Neither went to trial. Neither is demonstrably more true than the other. It’s hearsay.

Good effort.

One has evidence that she worked in Biden's office and told friends and family at the time something had happened. One had no evidence she ever met the person she was accusing other than the word of fucking moron who claimed his "life experience" proved they had met, and who never told anyone it had happened until 30 plus years later.
    Ford said they met. Kavanaugh was equivocal.

They met. You don't have to believe anything else she has to say to conclude they met.

I met Lionel @HHusky at a UDub game in The Zone against the Ducks in 2011 and saw him finger a 12 year-old. I told my The Rapist about it it in notes.
    WTF dude
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

They both said something happened. Neither went to trial. Neither is demonstrably more true than the other. It’s hearsay.

Good effort.

One has evidence that she worked in Biden's office and told friends and family at the time something had happened. One had no evidence she ever met the person she was accusing other than the word of fucking moron who claimed his "life experience" proved they had met, and who never told anyone it had happened until 30 plus years later.

They met. You don't have to believe anything else she has to say to conclude they met.

I met Lionel @HHusky at a UDub game in The Zone against the Ducks in 2011 and saw him finger a 12 year-old. I told my The Rapist about it it in notes.
    WTF dude
    It’s as (in)credible as Garth-Ford’s claim, Spaulding.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good effort.

WTF dude
    No. It’s not.

Take you child rape fantasies elsewhere you fucking weirdo.
  • Options

It doesn't need to be true. Just needs to smear him enough to the point that when Trump starts running the hair sniffing and kissing ads ppl are like what the fuck and it becomes a media sensation

Enough that on the fence people just say fuck it and stay home

It goes way beyond hair sniffing. The swimming naked in front of female secret service detail. The cancellation of the secret service Christmas party because he almost got his ass kicked for cupping one of the wives breast.

When I was up there in the late 80's and 90's he was a known perv. I was just a lobbyist.

This man cannot be president. He is a grifter who abuses women.

You know we’ve reached peak America when this sentence can be applied to both candidates for the highest office in the land.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good effort.

Prove it. Provide evidence in support of it. And then go fuck yourself you lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good effort.

Prove it. Provide evidence in support of it. And then go fuck yourself you lying piece of shit.
    Testimony is evidence. Evidence was presented on yer teevee.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Every day since Trump's election has been a kick in the nuts.

Now there was a sweet year where they truly believed that doddering old fool Mueller was gonna take down the trumpster

But as usually the cold hard reality is back with a size 16 cleat straight to the groin.

Now the hope is that the virus is gonna do it.

Seriously? When will they learn?
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good effort.

WTF dude
    No. It’s not.

Take you child rape fantasies elsewhere you fucking weirdo.
    A 12 year-old monkey, you freak.
  • Options
    January 2020...

diGenova: I’m watching this thing with Emmet Sullivan in the Michael Flynn case and the way he has been just frivolous in the way he dealt with Sidney Powell’s pleadings on the violation of due process in Michael Flynn. Just reading his stuff and listening to him, it’s disgusting that a federal judge would sit there and listen to the lies that the Justice Department committed in that case and literally basically do nothing.

Carr: And they’re still foot dragging too Joe. I mean this is Barr’s Justice Department, right. Why aren’t they just coming clean?

diGenova: I think Barr is letting them commit harry carry. Remember the guy running that case, Brandon Van Grack. Van Grack is part of the Mueller cabal. I think he’s letting them dig their own grave. It’s like in that scene in The Irishman when De Niro is over in World War II and he’s having the German soldiers dig their own grave and he says, you know what, I kept saying to myself, why’d these guys keep digging. They know what’s gonna happen and that’s where Van Grack is. He’s a German soldier digging his own friggin’ grave and he just happens to have a name like Van Grack…
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good effort.

Testimony is evidence. Evidence was presented on yer teevee.
    There wasn't a shred of evidence ever presented that showed Ford ever met Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh denied it and Ford's best friend said she was unaware that they even knew each other.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    But Ford said she was raped while her hands were in the air from behind.