Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough Day for the Rats

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Breaking news

A court document from 1996 shows former Senate staffer Tara Reade told her ex-husband she was sexually harassed while working for Joe Biden in 1993.

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/politics-government/article242527331.html

Lets see now, we've got a court document from 1996 that supports her claims. We've got her mother calling into Larry King and we have 4 people who claim that she told them about this contemporaneously.

Meanwhile, Blassy Ford has Tommy's "life experiences" in support of her claim that she ever even met Kavanaugh.

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Breaking news

A court document from 1996 shows former Senate staffer Tara Reade told her ex-husband she was sexually harassed while working for Joe Biden in 1993.

Lets see now, we've got a court document from 1996 that supports her claims. We've got her mother calling into Larry King and we have 4 people who claim that she told them about this contemporaneously.

Meanwhile, Blassy Ford has Tommy's "life experiences" in support of her claim that she ever even met Kavanaugh.

Spaulding (@ThomasFremont) wants a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. He wants a hot dog. He wants a milkshake...

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    They both said something happened. Neither went to trial. Neither is demonstrably more true than the other. It’s hearsay.

Good effort.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

They both said something happened. Neither went to trial. Neither is demonstrably more true than the other. It’s hearsay.

Good effort.

Yes genius. Yet Garth-Ford had her own friends say they had no clue what she was talking about, yet you cultists and your media was still believed her so we? needed an FBI investigation and an extra hearing. I think you’re stupid. Because you are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

Good effort.

One has evidence that she worked in Biden's office and told friends and family at the time something had happened. One had no evidence she ever met the person she was accusing other than the word of fucking moron who claimed his "life experience" proved they had met, and who never told anyone it had happened until 30 plus years later.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Breaking news

Now you care about this. Funny.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

SFGbob said:

Breaking news

I care about hypocrites and liars. It's why I even respond to you Owl. If Ford was "credible" and was said to be believable by all you leftist Kunts despite the fact that she had zero evidence in support of her story why aren't you supporting this woman Owl?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Breaking news

I care about hypocrites and liars. It's why I even respond to you Owl. If Ford was "credible" and was said to be believable by all you leftist Kunts despite the fact that she had zero evidence in support of her story why aren't you supporting this woman Owl?
    Owl was all-in on GarthFord, who had zero circumstantial evidence. These idiots are so mentally ill they can’t even admit the absolute hypocrisy of these two claims. Biden has 7 other accusers, too, plus a lot of sniffing pics with kids and admitting he let kids rub their hands through his hairy bare legs while he was a lifeguard.
  • Options
    Either they’re equally believe ale or they’re not. You can’t have it both ways. This isn’t evidence. It’s just hearsay.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Either they’re equally believe ale or they’re not. You can’t have it both ways. This isn’t evidence. It’s just hearsay.

Yes, if you're a fucking moron who thinks their "life experiences" equal facts they are equally believable.

Hardly shocking that a dumbfuck who thought that video proved motive would think this Tommy. Did you and O'Keefed go to the same law school?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yes, if you're a fucking moron who thinks their "life experiences" equal facts they are equally believable.

Hardly shocking that a dumbfuck who thought that video proved motive would think this Tommy. Did you and O'Keefed go to the same law school?
    You undercut your own breaking “evidence” by comparing it to Ford, not me.

Great job.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm going to need an fbi investigation and some hearings before congress before I make up my mind. If Biden is innocent he should have nothing to hide and no problem testifying before congress.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020

Good effort.

Well, now it’s been shifted to sexual harassment, not sexual assault. Neither are, of course, acceptable. The issue is the more one side tries to turn this into a “gotcha” story with a tone that’s meant to prove hypocrisy, it will receive less coverage as will the claims she made at the time.

Ford’s story was politicized, but at least she was the focus. The Reade story isn’t even about the harassment or assault, it’s her being used to smear Democrats as hypocrites. Are they in comparison? Sure, it’s what happens when you mess up the messaging and say “believe all women” as opposed to “all women should be heard.”
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Good effort.

Disagree. One has plausible supporting evidence with a timeline. The other adjusted her story to make the timeline work

One has references. Including court documents.. One doesn't

Oh, but Blaisey Ford wanted 2 doors to her home

Jesus Fremont you are a fucking sheep when it comes to this stuff which is sad to see.
  • Options

I'm going to need an fbi investigation and some hearings before congress before I make up my mind. If Biden is innocent he should have nothing to hide and no problem testifying before congress.
    Go for it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Good effort.

One has evidence that she worked in Biden's office and told friends and family at the time something had happened. One had no evidence she ever met the person she was accusing other than the word of fucking moron who claimed his "life experience" proved they had met, and who never told anyone it had happened until 30 plus years later.
    Ford said they met. Kavanaugh was equivocal.

They met. You don't have to believe anything else she has to say to conclude they met.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020
    It doesn't need to be true. Just needs to smear him enough to the point that when Trump starts running the hair sniffing and kissing ads ppl are like what the fuck and it becomes a media sensation

Enough that on the fence people just say fuck it and stay home
  • Options

SFGbob said:

You undercut your own breaking “evidence” by comparing it to Ford, not me.

Great job.
    Stop plagiarisminizing my stuff before I need to A Man Named Sue.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020

How about this?

“Tara Reade Says She’s Open To Cross-Examination: ‘I Will Take’ A Polygraph ‘If Joe Biden Takes One’

“Tara Reade said she’s open to cross-examination and would take a polygraph test if former Vice President Joe Biden agreed to take one as well.

Reade spoke to journalist Megyn Kelly in an exclusive interview Thursday. Kelly tweeted out parts of the interview and asked Reade, who has accused Biden of sexually assaulting her in the early 1990s, about what measures she would be willing to take to help prove her allegation.

Biden’s accuser said that she “absolutely” would go under oath and subject herself to cross examination. Kelly then asked if Reade would want to take a polygraph.

“I’m not a criminal,” Reade responded. “Joe Biden should take the polygraph. What kind of precedent does that set for survivors of violence? Does that mean we’re presumed guilty and we all have to take polygraphs?”

“So, I will take one if Joe Biden takes one. But I’m not a criminal.”

Tara Reade Says She’s Open To Cross-Examination: ‘I Will Take’ A Polygraph ‘If Joe Biden Takes One’

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/07/tara-reade-open-cross-examination-polygraph-joe-biden-megyn-kelly/

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,351
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Good effort.

Jeezus. You are a slime ball hypocrite.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good effort.

Ford said they met. Kavanaugh was equivocal.

They met. You don't have to believe anything else she has to say to conclude they met.

I met Lionel @HHusky at a UDub game in The Zone against the Ducks in 2011 and saw him finger a 12 year-old. I told my The Rapist about it it in notes.