Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I won't wear a mask.

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020

I know @dflea . I’ve gone deep into the dark, scary woods with Flea. He’s a scrappy lil fuck and would probably whip about 65% of you guysm’s asses.

Wow, this thread went sideways. I wore a mask to the Dr's office not beause I felt threatened but because I didn't mind them asking me nicely to do so. About 70% of the people in the office ended up being elderly so I didn't mind the request. Nevemind my mask was a shitty, simple construction mask. Not sure it would do much to protect anyone.
    Imagine being this reasonable.
    I’d wear mine in a doctor’s office. Parading around the grocery store wearing a pussy hat and a mask being Mr. or Mrs. I’m Better Than You Are while shaming others is ridiculous. You do realize there are parts of the country not run by liberal Democrats where life is normal and they realize it’s all an overblown hoax designed for one reason? I can’t wait for Montana starting Thursday, fishing, golfing, and have my beers with friends while you Coronabros on the pussy West Coast continue cower in fear from a bad(?) seasonal flu as people go bankrupt. We may actually move there.
  • Options

The make up sex is probably amazing....

Asshoe move trying to make @ThomasFremont jealous like this. So passive-aggressive.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The make up sex is probably amazing....

Asshoe move trying to make @ThomasFremont jealous like this. So passive-aggressive.
    He should be pissed at Inslee, not me for messing up a threesome.

Twosomes are fine in the New World Order.

#golfrules
  • Options

I recommend you use your time off to get better at this before we ask you to LEAVE too.

We?

You Leftist Twinks are all into groupthink and censorship because your ideas are for shit. Your Bear @dflea decided to mock people in this thread when he could have said nothing. Now I’ve learned he likes to whip guys on the ass, and I am guessing you’re one of them, Tommy.
    You’re not being censored.

You’re taking the side of the overwhelming majority here and accusing other people of “groupthink”.

You’re crying about @dflea mocking you.

I think we’ve seen enough.

Have fun in Montana.
    We?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I would only wear mine to show that I have a legit n95 and the fags with bandanas and shit are losers
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would only wear mine to show that I have a legit n95 and the fags with bandanas and shit are losers

I'd get this one.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2020

I know @dflea . I’ve gone deep into the dark, scary woods with Flea. He’s a scrappy lil fuck and would probably whip about 65% of you guysm’s asses.

Wow, this thread went sideways. I wore a mask to the Dr's office not beause I felt threatened but because I didn't mind them asking me nicely to do so. About 70% of the people in the office ended up being elderly so I didn't mind the request. Nevemind my mask was a shitty, simple construction mask. Not sure it would do much to protect anyone.
    I’d wear mine in a doctor’s office. Parading around the grocery store wearing a pussy hat and a mask being Mr. or Mrs. I’m Better Than You Are while shaming others is ridiculous. You do realize there are parts of the country not run by liberal Democrats where life is normal and they realize it’s all an overblown hoax designed for one reason? I can’t wait for Montana starting Thursday, fishing, golfing, and have my beers with friends while you Coronabros on the pussy West Coast continue cower in fear from a bad(?) seasonal flu as people go bankrupt. We may actually move there.
    What else do the voices tell you other people are thinking about you?

Sounds like Montana is going to be off-the-hook! I'll be here, in Liberal Hell, tuffing it out with pussy-hat-wearing people who think they're better than me, anxiously awaiting your return with tall tales of mask-less fun in God's country.

Safe travels.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I have almost an entire box of N95 I have left over from insulating a house addition five years ago. They may be ineffective, may be crumbling, I don’t know and I’ll go to the garage to find out but dammit am I going to slap one on, head to Fred’s, and shame the poors who have a bandana or a tube sock wrapped over their face and aren’t doing all to save JUST ONE LIFE. We’re entering the Mask Superiority phase of lockdown. I’m with the Cool Kids now. Thanks for reminding me.
    Lol
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Sounds like Montana is going to be off-the-hook! I'll be here, in Liberal Hell, tuffing it out with pussy-hat-wearing people who think they're better than me, anxiously awaiting your return with tall tales of mask-less fun in God's country.

Safe travels.
    Were you born without a sense of humor, or did you become this way after someone touched you?

Would there be a worse night of misery haranguing than being with with @creepycoug, @dflea, @MontlakeBridgeTroll, and @ThomasFremont?

I’m excluding @BearsWiin because he won’t even see his dad while dad is dying because Governor Newsom says nope. Of maybe his wife won’t let him. 50/50? 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Safe travels.
    Were you born without a sense of humor, or did you become this way after someone touched you?

Would there be a worse night of misery haranguing than being with with @creepycoug, @dflea, @MontlakeBridgeTroll, and @ThomasFremont?

I’m excluding @BearsWiin because he won’t even see his dad while dad is dying because Governor Newsom says nope. Of maybe his wife won’t let him. 50/50? 🤷‍♂️
    Someone needs to lurk longer before posting.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Safe travels.

You should lurk a while, get a feel for the boards.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thred is dumb. I know, is tug.

Can we get back to talking about masks?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Safe travels.

Is it hard being such a giant faggot?

When you're in Montana, try and have an accident.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I bet the CoronaBros do.

"A sheepish, "follow the leader" inclination among many people is an immature manifestation of human social nature. An excessive desire to be cared for; to follow, to win approval by acquiescence rather than achievement - these make a person malleable and easy to control. Thank God the social aspect of human nature doesn't take that form in all.

For others, social nature takes the healthier and more resilient form of consenting, interdependent exchange among peers.

These are the people who refuse to be subjugated.

This mask thing makes the difference between the two more obvious:

Sheeple are wearing masks even outside, while engaged in solo activities or interacting with members of their own households.

Their need to appease authority is so strong that they refuse to process the thought, "what purpose does this serve?"

The answer, of course, is this:

Wearing masks in public offers visual support to the propaganda on which The Great Suppression is based:

"We are all in great danger. Follow directives without question!"

Must we win over "majority support" before throwing off this oppression? Of course not! We need only return to our lives; a "radical" act of civil disobedience at present.

There wasn't "majority support" for the seemingly suicidal effort by the colonists to throw off the tyranny of the Crown in the Founding era, either. But they did it.

Sheeple require the affirmation of being in the majority.

We're not sheeple."

Selfish much???

Askin for a few pods.