Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I won't wear a mask.

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm not wearing a mask unless I'm asked to - but if they ask, then I wear one.

It's not a battle over freedom.

A mask isn't helping you. It's helping people around you in case you're wheezing virus all over the place. It's like expecting you to wear a Depends if you can't help pissing yourself. It's not going to save the world or end it, but it's not something to get all wound up about, either.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I’m not wearing one. I’m NO risk of infection to anyone around me.

I don’t care if I look scary to you.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I know @dflea . I’ve gone deep into the dark, scary woods with Flea. He’s a scrappy lil fuck and would probably whip about 65% of you guysm’s asses.

As I suspected, @dflea likes to whip guise asses.
  • Options
    doogie said:

I’m not wearing one. I’m NO risk of infection to anyone around me.

I don’t care if I look scary to you.

Yay for you, rebel. lol
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I know @dflea . I’ve gone deep into the dark, scary woods with Flea. He’s a scrappy lil fuck and would probably whip about 65% of you guysm’s asses.

As I suspected, @dflea likes to whip guise asses.
    I recommend you use your time off to get better at this before we ask you to LEAVE too.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020

I recommend you use your time off to get better at this before we ask you to LEAVE too.

We?

You Leftist Twinks are all into groupthink and censorship because your ideas are for shit. Your Bear @dflea decided to mock people in this thread when he could have said nothing. Now I’ve learned he likes to whip guys on the ass, and I am guessing you’re one of them, Tommy.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

dflea said:

The bravery shown in the this thread is simply amazing. You fellas are almost as badass as the boys that hit the beaches at Normandy.

"I went to Fred Meyer with no mask!" is really close to "the Germans had us pinned down with heavy machine gun fire!" on the bravery scale, for sure.

lol

I thought Damone's post was about acquiescence or did my WAC school degree fail me again?
    Of course internet tough guy @dflea missed the point and thought it was about being a tough guy. That was expected
  • Options

89ute said:

dflea said:

The bravery shown in the this thread is simply amazing. You fellas are almost as badass as the boys that hit the beaches at Normandy.

"I went to Fred Meyer with no mask!" is really close to "the Germans had us pinned down with heavy machine gun fire!" on the bravery scale, for sure.

lol

I thought Damone's post was about acquiescence or did my WAC school degree fail me again?
    Of course internet tough guy @dflea missed the point and thought it was about being a tough guy. That was expected
    It was just you virtue signaling like you always are.

Talk about expected.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Wow, this thread went sideways. I wore a mask to the Dr's office not beause I felt threatened but because I didn't mind them asking me nicely to do so. About 70% of the people in the office ended up being elderly so I didn't mind the request. Nevemind my mask was a shitty, simple construction mask. Not sure it would do much to protect anyone.
    Imagine being this reasonable.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Everyone's a scrappy lil' fuck to you Yella.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    dflea said:

89ute said:

dflea said:

lol

It was just you virtue signaling like you always are.

Talk about expected.
    Once again...@dflea with the swing and a miss. But angry dflea is the best dflea. Put your teeth back in your mouth.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Don’t bank on this but, I think we’ve seen got-a-piss-test-coming-up dflea around here a time or two as well.