Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I won't wear a mask.

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

You are working too hard to evade his point.

Which point? That Fauci said masks don’t work? That they aren’t mandated? You two can feel good with your virtue signaling, I suppose. I’ll consider you both gaping pussies and laugh at you if you’re under 70 years-old.

• Options
    BearsWiin said:

An analrapist would have a field day with all the insecurities manifested on this bored

...says the cuckholded house servant. Does she let you watch when her bull visits? Imagine what a joke you must be to her dad.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

An analrapist would have a field day with all the insecurities manifested on this bored

leave Biden out of this
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I've been going to work the whole time because I'm not a candy ass. At the same time, I'm not starting threads about bravely not wearing a mask, because who gives a fuck if you wore a mask to the store?

Go kill a bear with a knife or storm a machine gun nest, ya fucking women. Leaving your mask on the rearview isn't post worthy.

Thank you for sharing that story.

You’re such a badass. Are you a hairy bear? You seem like a very hairy bear. RAWR
    What story? I didn't say I killed a bear with a knife, you fucking retard.

You're struggling today.
    I said I’m guessing you’re a hairy bear, Bucko. The type all the Twinks adore. No judgments. Your story about working is truly heroic. That’s what I thanked you for sharing.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I might wear one like a doo’ rag. Maybe sag my jeans.

Never ever going to put a state mandated uniform on.

Students at both my children's grade school and high school received detentions and were threatened suspension for using the term doo' rag because as is known by EVERYONE it's RACIST. I had an argument with a CEO of a prominent company yesterday about the BS we're going through right now. He said he doesn't recognize his country any longer with so many Trumpians out there ignoring science. I asked him if he was referring to the VID and global warming. He said yes and I asked him what science he was referring to. Of course his response was EVERYONE believes the doctors and scientists who are right on these matters to which I asked about dissenting opinions and aren't those really what science is all about? If everyone agrees and never asks why, when or how, then how will new discoveries come forward? I increasingly frustrated this titan (in his own fucking mind) because deep somewhere inside he knew I was right and that he was a fool for believing his "but everyone agrees" position. He asked me how I could blindly follow conspiracy theorists to which I asked what he was talking about because I hadn't raised any theories, articles or movements of any sort. All I had done was question. I hadn't even offered any opinions but had simply questioned his. The conversation ended with me telling him that I too don't recognize the country I grew up in and am proud of and that if he believes I'm stupid and irrelevant for simply questioning, or God forbid offering a contrary opinion, then we have nothing more to discuss. Good luck Corona Bros...nowhere close to EVERYONE agrees with you.
  • Options
    I’ve reconsidered and will start wearing a pussy hat I’ll McGyver into a facemask. I can be with the SJW In Crowd two different ways and really feel like I’m making a difference to SAVE ONE LIFE and also show Drumpf is horrible to women.
  • Options
    dflea said:

You should make a video of you being a badass and going to the store with no mask. Maybe wear some camo, and put on a little face paint.

That’s so hawt. Tell me more about this fantasy of yours starring me...
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

I've been going to work the whole time because I'm not a candy ass. At the same time, I'm not starting threads about bravely not wearing a mask, because who gives a fuck if you wore a mask to the store?

Go kill a bear with a knife or storm a machine gun nest, ya fucking women. Leaving your mask on the rearview isn't post worthy.

Thank you for sharing that story.

You’re such a badass. Are you a hairy bear? You seem like a very hairy bear. RAWR
    What story? I didn't say I killed a bear with a knife, you fucking retard.

You're struggling today.
    I said I’m guessing you’re a hairy bear, Bucko. The type all the Twinks adore. No judgments.
    Yeah, well I said nobody fucking cares what you think, faggot.

You should make a video of you being a badass and going to the store with no mask. Maybe wear some camo, and put on a little face paint.
    True story. I actually saw this @Costco yesterday. Yes I did a double take.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

The bravery shown in the this thread is simply amazing. You fellas are almost as badass as the boys that hit the beaches at Normandy.

"I went to Fred Meyer with no mask!" is really close to "the Germans had us pinned down with heavy machine gun fire!" on the bravery scale, for sure.

lol

I never even thought of buying a mask.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    89ute said:

dflea said:

The bravery shown in the this thread is simply amazing. You fellas are almost as badass as the boys that hit the beaches at Normandy.

"I went to Fred Meyer with no mask!" is really close to "the Germans had us pinned down with heavy machine gun fire!" on the bravery scale, for sure.

lol

I thought Damone's post was about acquiescence or did my WAC school degree fail me again?
    Thanks for having a sense of humor and perspective.
  • Options

I might wear one like a doo’ rag. Maybe sag my jeans.

Never ever going to put a state mandated uniform on.

Students at both my children's grade school and high school received detentions and were threatened suspension for using the term doo' rag because as is known by EVERYONE it's RACIST. I had an argument with a CEO of a prominent company yesterday about the BS we're going through right now. He said he doesn't recognize his country any longer with so many Trumpians out there ignoring science. I asked him if he was referring to the VID and global warming. He said yes and I asked him what science he was referring to. Of course his response was EVERYONE believes the doctors and scientists who are right on these matters to which I asked about dissenting opinions and aren't those really what science is all about? If everyone agrees and never asks why, when or how, then how will new discoveries come forward? I increasingly frustrated this titan (in his own fucking mind) because deep somewhere inside he knew I was right and that he was a fool for believing his "but everyone agrees" position. He asked me how I could blindly follow conspiracy theorists to which I asked what he was talking about because I hadn't raised any theories, articles or movements of any sort. All I had done was question. I hadn't even offered any opinions but had simply questioned his. The conversation ended with me telling him that I too don't recognize the country I grew up in and am proud of and that if he believes I'm stupid and irrelevant for simply questioning, or God forbid offering a contrary opinion, then we have nothing more to discuss. Good luck Corona Bros...nowhere close to EVERYONE agrees with you.
    Agree with this. Also agree there are a lot of people all over the place following all kinds of leads blindly who get super uncomfortable when anyone steps out line.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I'd wear a mask if it meant they would open back up my fucking office. I'm tired of working from home.

absolutely. I'll wearing a fucking thong to work (and nothing else, to be clear) for the rest of the year if meant opening the economy back the fuck up.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020

PS: I don't have a face mask, but won't consider it my personal maginot line when I need to figure one out to get into Costco next week. While I agree with a lot of what's been written in the Tug about CV, I don't think doing something easy to possibly help stamp down a virus is going to be where I make my last political stand.

So, I think that's where the flea was going; but it's clear that delicate liberals aren't the only people who get ampe'd up when people don't follow the script.

I got one just for Costco next week as well. Haven't and won't wear one otherwise.