Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I just don't care anymore

vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
I was hoping to come away with a feeling of accomplishment and hope but.....fuck

Knowing that the idiot's that drive the attitude in the AD will look at this game (and the last) as positives.....(along with the apathetic fuck heads at other sites, seattle times, etc...)....fuck....nothing will change. And in all reality, this game will make them scramble to get a contract extension in place so...........Fuck.....

I just don't care anymore.

How fucking sad is that?!?!

Fuck.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    At this point I am pretty much there. I live in Virginia now, maybe I should become a VATech fan. At least Beamer wins 10 on occasion.

FML.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited October 2013
    UW football is a waste of time.

I'll keep my eyes open in the future, but I'm done.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    I'm there. Only attended the opener. Doubt I will go to another game as long as Sark is HC.

H(usky)F(ootball)IFO. RIP.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    For someone that follows recruiting so carefully it appears you still do care. What made you change your mind?

• Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    Swaye's Wigwam

But my feelings for this program are.....meh. I used to live and die Husky football every Saturday/Sunday...rest of week if we lost! Now, it's a past time...nothing else. I travel the south every day for my job (or used to before this bullshit virus).I envy those people. Even the fans of shit schools (Vandy, MS St., Ole MS, or fucking UL Lafayette), care more about their teams structure/recruiting/future than our fucking pathetic fanbase.

Sorry, but Jimmy Lake is Sark 2.0. We're fucked and I hate it to some degree but....at least I can see it...some of you fucks are so fucking stupid blind....Dawgman misses you fuckers,..
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    vadawg said:

But my feelings for this program are.....meh. I used to live and die Husky football every Saturday/Sunday...rest of week if we lost! Now, it's a past time...nothing else. I travel the south every day for my job (or used to before this bullshit virus).I envy those people. Even the fans of shit schools (Vandy, MS St., Ole MS, or fucking UL Lafayette), care more about their teams structure/recruiting/future than our fucking pathetic fanbase.

Sorry, but Jimmy Lake is Sark 2.0. We're fucked and I hate it to some degree but....at least I can see it...some of you fucks are so fucking stupid blind....Dawgman misses you fuckers,..

Hear, hear! But FO with the “shit schools” references.

• Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

As of last year this guy was saying how shitty Vanderbilt fans were and no one showing up to games. Thinking you have no idea what you are talking about.

https://www.si.com/college/vanderbilt/football/thoughts-on-the-state-of-vanderbilt-fan-attendance
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Yeah no one gaf about Vandy. Not even comparable.