Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remembering an original Husky Half Brain, DeLarry (1978-2020)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No shit, this is the second time in three days I've seen a Derek give a Eugoogaly.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No shit, this is the second time in three days I've seen a Derek give a Eugoogaly.

Everytim I speak at a funeral I think about this scene.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Dongs at halfmast in honor of @DongJames
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

1.) FREE PUB thanks Derek
    2.) Larry was a genuine masterpiece of a human. This fucking sucks.
    3.) Hi Mello

- 2009 LSU game DeLarry yells "SlumberQueen" outside a cab. Damone calls me a fat fuck.

- 2014 ish? Volcano DeLarry (and Hep?) show up at my tailgate. smoke shitton of weed in motorhome bathroom. Miss most of the first half.

- 2016 @ Utah Have drinks with DeLarry, Volcano and my good friends Gus Johnson and Desmond Howard. And later Damone.
    All fucking great memories.

PS- Tom Rinaldi is a douche. Desmond didn't enjoy me poppin the Heisman Pose on his ass and asking him "How bout them Huskies?"
    Rinaldi at the steak house at the Hilton enjoying a crisp Pinot gris with his meal..
    Everyone knows Pinot Gris is best wine option with red meat
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

3.) Hi Mello

- 2009 LSU game DeLarry yells "SlumberQueen" outside a cab. Damone calls me a fat fuck.

- 2014 ish? Volcano DeLarry (and Hep?) show up at my tailgate. smoke shitton of weed in motorhome bathroom. Miss most of the first half.

- 2016 @ Utah Have drinks with DeLarry, Volcano and my good friends Gus Johnson and Desmond Howard. And later Damone.
    That Utah game was the first time that I met DeLarry. Can't believe that he would go to Logan with me! Fucker. Cannot believe that he's gone.
    You still made it back and went boozing afterwards. And paid for the Uber!
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

3.) Hi Mello

That Utah game was the first time that I met DeLarry. Can't believe that he would go to Logan with me! Fucker. Cannot believe that he's gone.
    Paying for the Uber was such a good gesture. Was there a puke clean up fee? Asking for a friend.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

TommySQC said:

3.) Hi Mello

All fucking great memories.

PS- Tom Rinaldi is a douche. Desmond didn't enjoy me poppin the Heisman Pose on his ass and asking him "How bout them Huskies?"
    Rinaldi at the steak house at the Hilton enjoying a crisp Pinot gris with his meal..
    Everyone knows Pinot Gris is best wine option with red meat
    Does it drink like a cab?
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Sounded like a good man and loyal Husky.

R.I.P. and following seas.

• PolkHigh33PolkHigh33 Member Posts: 43
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

3.) Hi Mello

Paying for the Uber was such a good gesture. Was there a puke clean up fee? Asking for a friend.
    Little did I know that TommySQC was going cruise around town after dropping me off. Should have been a discount after he gave road head to the driver.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RIP, Larry. Damn.

I was there at Anthony’s when shit went down with Try. Absolutely classic, and necessary.