Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remembering an original Husky Half Brain, DeLarry (1978-2020)

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Ugh how terrible. This sucks. Such a halfbrain legend. Legit Ts and Ps is right.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In Larry’s memory can we dig up the coach show audio? And or HHB pood that showcased it?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

1.) FREE PUB thanks Derek
    2.) Larry was a genuine masterpiece of a human. This fucking sucks.
    3.) Hi Mello

- 2009 LSU game DeLarry yells "SlumberQueen" outside a cab. Damone calls me a fat fuck.

- 2014 ish? Volcano DeLarry (and Hep?) show up at my tailgate. smoke shitton of weed in motorhome bathroom. Miss most of the first half.

- 2016 @ Utah Have drinks with DeLarry, Volcano and my good friends Gus Johnson and Desmond Howard. And later Damone.
    All fucking great memories.

PS- Tom Rinaldi is a douche. Desmond didn't enjoy me poppin the Heisman Pose on his ass and asking him "How bout them Huskies?"
    Rinaldi at the steak house at the Hilton enjoying a crisp Pinot gris with his meal..
    wouldn't even acknowledge us. What a fag.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

1.) FREE PUB thanks Derek
    2.) Larry was a genuine masterpiece of a human. This fucking sucks.
    3.) Hi Mello

- 2009 LSU game DeLarry yells "SlumberQueen" outside a cab. Damone calls me a fat fuck.

- 2014 ish? Volcano DeLarry (and Hep?) show up at my tailgate. smoke shitton of weed in motorhome bathroom. Miss most of the first half.

- 2016 @ Utah Have drinks with DeLarry, Volcano and my good friends Gus Johnson and Desmond Howard. And later Damone.
    Volcano sent me a great pic of him, you and Larry in the SQC on that rainy night vs ASU. I didn't post it here obviously to protect anonymity. But what a great pic.
    I know EXACTLY which game you’re talking about...what a shit show.
    We lost in a soaker