Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It’s 2024, and We’re Still Stuck at Home

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    China, China, China. For fuck sake what is wrong with these communist writers? We don't know dick about what happened in China. They're liars on the largest scale ever known to humanity but we should rely on anything they have to say on the subject? Yahoo can go suck a Chinese dick!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I can't wait for reality to prove these dumb fuck writers wrong. People who don't have the quant skills talking about shit they don't understand and math they can't do and are just picking a position to write about.

2024? At that point, I'd be gun'd up myself. We'd be back in the stone ages.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I can't wait for reality to prove these dumb fuck writers wrong. People who don't have the quant skills talking about shit they don't understand and math they can't do and are just picking a position to write about.

You can have 1 of mine.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's science!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We ain't making to 6/24, let alone 2024.

Torches and pitchforks are getting tanned, rested and ready as we speak, bruh.