Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    so he took the Brits model estimating 100K and doubled it.

So our governor can now keep everything shut till a) Brits model end of summer B) Fauci's doubled so end of fall?

OK
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,605
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can one of them be the surly, fat woman who reeks of cigarette smoke and can’t shop in my store at all unless she can tool around in the mart kart? She fucking sucks ass as a human. If she doesn’t die then this whole mess was truly overblown.

Note: She won’t die and this is overblown. Cant wait until we follow suit with Costco and make people wear masks to buy food. Nothing like telling Americans you can’t buy food unless you do what your told. FML.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fauci said masks don't work
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    However, Fauci cautioned people not to put too much emphasis on predictions, noting that "it's such a moving target that you could so easily be wrong and mislead people."
    What we do know, he says, is that "we've got a serious problem in New York, we've got a serious problem in New Orleans and we're going to have serious problems in other areas."

This is what pisses me off. He has no better perspective on this than I do based on what Fauci will give us. Given the power of this man, he should have to answer the hard questions. But he never is asked the hard questions. He leaves in a fantasy land where people who need to work to live don't exist. He is a bureaucrat. I'm supposed to have my Oregon Driver's license renewed in early May. Can't because all of the Oregon DMV offices are closed. So they extended my renewal period. But all of those incredibly efficient DMV employees who aren't working are still getting paid.

So, when do we get back to work? Sometime, based on some Fauci crsytal ball.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fauci said masks don't work

I got like 50 of the dope real shit n95 though

I don't wear them

But still
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Put those numbers to the overall population will give us 0.03-0.06% of the USofA dying from the Vid. Damn it is a pandemic
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    And of course, this implicitly means the total case count is huge, so Fauci confirms that I was right.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fauci sees dead people

Better headline