Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ruh-Roh Tara Reade’s Former Neighbor Says They Discussed Alleged Biden Sex Assault in Mid-90s

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited April 2020 in Tug Tavern
Evidence mounts

“Lynda LaCasse, a former neighbor to Tara Reade, says she and Reade discussed her alleged sexual assault allegation against former Vice President Joe Biden between 1995 and 1996, telling Business Insider: “This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/04/27/tara-reades-former-neighbor-says-they-discussed-alleged-biden-sex-assault-in-mid-90s/

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did that dude play bass for Aerosmith in the 80's?

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020
    Who fucking cares. It’s a side clown show. Chic starting to sound like Anita Hill
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You trumptards didn't care about kavenaugh and trump raping women. But now you care because it's on the other side.

Also, with all this me too stuff the left has painted themselves in a corner with no wiggle room. See Al Franken for reference
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    There are many reasons to not vote for Biden, him allegedly fingering a staffer is down on the list. And I will end up voting for him if he is indeed on the ballot in November. I can completely understand those who don't.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BayDawg said:

There are many reasons to not vote for Biden, him allegedly fingering a staffer is down on the list. And I will end up voting for him if he is indeed on the ballot in November. I can completely understand those who don't.

Yeah it's not like you haven't finger banged your fair share of chicks; unless that too peteified you.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Nope, just far right Evangelical nut jobs.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Who fucking cares. It’s a side clown show. Chic starting to sound like Anita Hill

The leftists should care. Unless they're hypocrites. Which they are
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

doogie said:

The leftists should care. Unless they're hypocrites. Which they are
    That's the difference. I stand by "I believe no women that come out of the woodwork 30 years later when there are political ramifications"
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BayDawg said:

Hahahhaahaha
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BayDawg said:

This has nothing to do with voting or not voting for Biden, we already know you hypocritical pieces of crap are going to vote for Biden, this has everything to do with double-standers.

Every single Rat Senator on the Judiciary Committee declared Kavanaugh to be guilty and that Ford was telling the truth, all with far, far less evidence than what this woman has.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

BayDawg said:

This has nothing to do with voting or not voting for Biden, we already know you hypocritical pieces of crap are going to vote for Biden, this has everything to do with double-standers.

Every single Rat Senator on the Judiciary Committee declared Kavanaugh to be guilty and that Ford was telling the truth, all with far, far less evidence than what this woman has.
    Again, there was virtually zero evidence. None, nada, zip, zilch. Kavanaugh is a choir boy. Biden is a lying, cheating, thieving piece of shit. Remember, biden actually said he never spoke to his son about what he did professionally even though we saw photos of Biden, his son and the leaders of the foreign company who was bribing Biden by hiring his crack head son.

Yet rats are still going to vote for Biden. WTF is wrong with people?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

BayDawg said:

Again, there was virtually zero evidence. None, nada, zip, zilch. Kavanaugh is a choir boy. Biden is a lying, cheating, thieving piece of shit. Remember, biden actually said he never spoke to his son about what he did professionally even though we saw photos of Biden, his son and the leaders of the foreign company who was bribing Biden by hiring his crack head son.

I'll disagree to the extent that Kavanaugh is no different that any other male of college age in the 80's. He drank and partied like it was Animal House. Pretty fucking normal at the time.

Newsflash: the chicks were taking beer bongs and dropping their togas with frequency, too. And any gal between 50 and 65 years old is fucking lying or ugly as a mud hen if she didn't make the Walk of Shame home at least one time. The Throbber has sat in the foyer of a sorority on Sunday morning when the sisters would talk shit as the fellow sluts walked through the door. Good times, frens. Good times, indeed.

Kavanaugh wasn't doing the angel on one shoulder/devil on the other thing every night. Guessing that may have happened once or twice (if that) and based on the rest of his choir boy history, he may have grabbed some drunken tit but hard to imagine much more.

Biden was a US Senator in his 40's when the allegation occurred. A guy in a position of power and influence. Waaaaay fucking different than two drunken college kids groping one. And if the moral equivalent-masters can't see that, they can fuck the fuck off.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    Tara actually has a friend that remembers something?

Ford didn't.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2020

SFGbob said:

BayDawg said:

I'll disagree to the extent that Kavanaugh is no different that any other male of college age in the 80's. He drank and partied like it was Animal House. Pretty fucking normal at the time.

Newsflash: the chicks were taking beer bongs and dropping their togas with frequency, too. And any gal between 50 and 65 years old is fucking lying or ugly as a mud hen if she didn't make the Walk of Shame home at least one time. The Throbber has sat in the foyer of a sorority on Sunday morning when the sisters would talk shit as the fellow sluts walked through the door. Good times, frens. Good times, indeed.

Kavanaugh wasn't doing the angel on one shoulder/devil on the other thing every night. Guessing that may have happened once or twice (if that) and based on the rest of his choir boy history, he may have grabbed some drunken tit but hard to imagine much more.

Biden was a US Senator in his 40's when the allegation occurred. A guy in a position of power and influence. Waaaaay fucking different than two drunken college kids groping one. And if the moral equivalent-masters can't see that, they can fuck the fuck off.

Kavanaugh didn't even interact with the esteemed Blaisey Ford. Christ
  • Options

SFGbob said:

BayDawg said:

Kavanaugh didn't even interact with the esteemed Blaisey Ford. Christ
    well, to be honest, the Throbber didn't interact with a couple closing time cows either but that didn't stop from a little drunken tit grab and dry handy action.....