Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

13 hours of Trump: The president fills briefings with attacks and boasts, but little empathy

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,569 Founders Club
    Empathy is for fags
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,048 Standard Supporter
    He went along with the shutdown. That seems pretty empathetic if not pathetic. But it did show he respected Fauci's strong emotional feelings. Trump's scorecard on this is better than any dems, the MSM and better than Fauci's, the supposed expert. I'll take Trump for the win.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

He went along with the shutdown. That seems pretty empathetic if not pathetic. But it did show he respected Fauci's strong emotional feelings. Trump's scorecard on this is better than any dems, the MSM and better than Fauci's, the supposed expert. I'll take Trump for the win.

I want a president strong in the face of his advisors’ emotional appeals.
    Trump was told that 2.2 million would die. I think he is waiting one more week and then will raise some hell. The pussies are the state governor's, especially here on the west coast.

Trump was told that 2.2 million would die. I think he is waiting one more week and then will raise some hell. The pussies are the state governor's, especially here on the west coast.

He really is a moron if he believed 2.2 million. Sad.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

The range was 1.0 to 2.2 million. And he never believed it would be 2.2. From day one Trump was way more optimistic than his advisors.

Be fair.
    edited April 2020
    It is sad. But what is clearly sadder is the supposed nation's expert believed it. And I don't think Trump believed it but take it down by 75% and still you have a half million dead Americans. That also is politically unacceptable.

The range was 1.0 to 2.2 million. And he never believed it would be 2.2. From day one Trump was way more optimistic than his advisors.

Be fair.
    Just going on what this Duck is telling me, that Trump bowed to overly emotional advisors and believed an insane death projection.

Be fair.
    Just going on what this Duck is telling me, that Trump bowed to overly emotional advisors and believed an insane death projection.
    He never believed that. He wanted to reopen the country by Easter, as you may recall.

Either you're in the dark or fucking with me here. Come on. Everyone knows this stuff.
    Not sure what your point is? Trump's overall performance on the chicom crud is better than any governor's except the very few Republican governors which didn't shut down or any dem. And looking at countries, I'd say better or as good as any of the Euro's except Sweden.
    edited April 2020

Not sure what your point is? Trump's overall performance on the chicom crud is better than any governor's except the very few Republican governors which didn't shut down or any dem. And looking at countries, I'd say better or as good as any of the Euro's except Sweden.

My point is he never "believed" 2.2 million people would die. That was worst case scenario and there was a whole media shit-show about that only about a month ago.

Seriously Duck: How much weed have you smoked in the past 4 weeks?. Be honest.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,569 Founders Club
    Take it to the 7 11

@insinceredawg already gave the governors credit for destroying the economy

Trump said early on the math was bogus and I was there to support him. We were right
    I agree that Trump never believed the numbers. It's sad he didn't fire Fauci. Been drinking, don't do weed. Not judging, just don't like it.
    Has everyone forgotten the 1.0 - 2.2 estimate of the original CDC "Curve" that got Fauci in hot water with the retarded press who ignored the phrases "without mitigation efforts, such as social distancing" right after citing that figure?

Hello (tap, tap) is this thing on?
    On the other hand, my buddy who owns a pot shop is fucking killing it right now, so that may explain the memory deficits.

I agree that Trump never believed the numbers. It's sad he didn't fire Fauci. Been drinking, don't do weed. Not judging, just don't like it.

A Duck without weed is a Beaver.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I don't want to have a beer with trump

You couldn't if you wanted to. The Donald don't imbibe.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Why the fuck does the left never shut up about empathy

It's always their final say as if it means anything
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

You couldn't if you wanted to. The Donald don't imbibe.
    I didn’t say he had to have one, did I? Try reading for comprehension sometime.