Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What have you won?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Most penalty minutes 4 years in a row in rec league hockey. I was banned or else it would've been a 5peat

I had a ref try to fight me because of my heckling once in rec league.

I was in the stands with a dislocated collarbone.
    Which 7-11 did you end up rumbling at?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I was born a white man in THE United States of America.

What haven’t I won???

link?
    Komo 4
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Most penalty minutes 4 years in a row in rec league hockey. I was banned or else it would've been a 5peat

Were you also the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody?

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I won an argument with @RoadDawg55 about whether BBK started vs. Oregon as a freshman. Afterward, he cried like a bitch, and I heard the lamentations of his women.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Knowledge Bowl Championship team
    Most Hit Batters as FR
    Most fouls/technicals/ejections HS basketball league
    Cheap shot of the week in college (we had bounties)
    $5 lottery scratch off
    $100 pull tub
    $200,000 from Northwest Orient Airlines
    Best avatar HH

(2nd place all area punt/pass/kick — not 1st but a CSB moment)
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I won the highest score in the company (160 men) in boot camp in shooting. Ft Jackson, 1985.

I was the only guy in AIT to get a 300 on the PT test.

Made the Deans list 6 times at UW.

I beat the UW valadictorian in chess.

I've probably fucked more women than 90% of the guys here.

I drank all the leftover beer sitting on the table after a party at the Beta house and won $20 -- and then fucked the chic that was cheering me on.

I'd list more wins, but I'm modest.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I won the highest score in the company (160 men) in boot camp in shooting. Ft Jackson, 1985.

I was the only guy in AIT to get a 300 on the PT test.

Made the Deans list 6 times at UW.

I beat the UW valadictorian in chess.

I've probably fucked more women than 90% of the guys here.

I drank all the leftover beer sitting on the table after a party at the Beta house and won $20 -- and then fucked the chic that was cheering me on.

I'd list more wins, but I'm modest.

Kai
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I play poker with friends and co-workers every couple months or so, and almost always wind up as one of the biggest winners.

It's not that I'm good at poker. I actually kind of suck. I'll say "I fold" or "I'll raise" when there's still 2 players before me who haven't called or folded yet. I constantly forget the betting rules. Often times at the end of a hand, right when the players reveal their cards, there will be a bunch of excited yelling and celebrating...and I'll just sit there staring at the cards trying to figure out who's hand actually won, and have no clue. If I'm still in for that hand, I just say "damn..." because that can go either way, and then hope the dealer starts to slide the chips over to me.

The only reason I usually come out ahead is because most of the other players make really dumb choices. Which is weird, because they all seem to understand the game much better than me. Last time I played, this one guy was reading me like a book all night. And on 2 different hands, he reacted to my demeanor and my bet by saying "See...I know you have a _________. I should just fold" but then proceeds to go all in, only to find out that he was right. Another time, there was a hand where most players were in near the end of the night, and the pot was massive. I had an okay hand on the flop, but then the turn came and I couldn't contain my excitement....I started reaching for all my chips well before it was my turn, and everyone noticed and told me to wait. The 2 players who went before me *still* called even though they had to have known what I had and that I was going to go all in...which I did. And I won.

In addition to that, there's all kinds of hands where people bet the farm and only have like one pair that isn't even the highest card on the flop. It's easier than taking candy from a baby. Believe me, I've tried.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A WR/SS in my graduating class was getting some college looks (ended up playing WR for Eastern), and the LB a grade below me was getting a lot of love from Lambright, but Slick Rick dumped him and he ended up going to Idaho. Anyway, the two of them got invited to the recruiting combine thing down at some high school in Seattle. To supper them, I grabbed the family 15 passenger van, loaded it with teammates, and headed down south to watch the activities, party van style. Since I wouldn't be doing any of the combine drills, we stopped on the way down so I could pick up some fried chicken, a huge Gatorade, and one of those oversized boxes of Hostess mini chocolate donuts (breakfast of champions--just ask Belushi). Pigged out all the way down, finishing all that food, got there, got in line with my teammates who were invited, and when we got to the front of the line, the lady at the desk didn't give a shit who any of us were, asked us our T-shirt size, and had us fill out our info on the sign-in sheet.

I'm not enough of an Irish midget to convince 30 ladies to fuck me, but I'm close enough, so the smallest shirt they had (plus 9000 calories of food on the way down) acted like a sail and shaved nine tenths off my 40 time (you'd have thought I had trained for this combine at FSP...), I've never been good in the bench and performed accordingly, agilities were meh, but then came the vertical jump. Ended up scoring top-10 at the whole combine, with 34". Not a win, but a top-10.

Another funny thing was that one of the guys who rolled down with us was only a freshman, but of all of us, he was the one getting the most attention from the coaches there. They ALL knew who he was, and they all appreciated that he "snuck" his way in so they could break the rules and "accidentally" chat him up. Ended up transferring out of our school, went to Stanford, got drafted in the 4th by Cleveland, and last I heard of him he was making news for getting into a fistfight at the Ravens' minicamp. Was funny watching a bunch of grown men coyly stalk a 14 year old boy, though, like the guy desperately trying to "accidentally" bump into his ex at a bar.

/ncsb
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ive won hoopfest two different times!