Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A New Sanctuary Locality #Resists

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

The R spot is wide open for this year's race. I wouldn't be shocked to see Fortney throw his hat in.

I don't think he's ready for that.
    Yeah, he's about as green as one gets. But that statement definitely read like someone looking towards "actual" public office.
    Lil' bit. And he was fired up and pissed off in the presser. Like Race said, King County voters and media would tear him to pieces.
    Where the fuck did all the Bellevue Republicans go? Did Gates kill them all?

Outside Seattle and it's front and rear door mats - Burien and Shoreline - most of King County was Republican.
    Look, you can't drive all the smart and successful people out of the party and keep King County. You chose badly.
    Jesus you're an idiot. Look at all who've moved into the County in the past 3 decades you tedious knob.

Find me anyone on the East side who switched from R to D and I'll give you a cookie, little girl.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

The R spot is wide open for this year's race. I wouldn't be shocked to see Fortney throw his hat in.

Yeah, he's about as green as one gets. But that statement definitely read like someone looking towards "actual" public office.
    Lil' bit. And he was fired up and pissed off in the presser. Like Race said, King County voters and media would tear him to pieces.

Outside Seattle and it's front and rear door mats - Burien and Shoreline - most of King County was Republican.
    Look, you can't drive all the smart and successful people out of the party and keep King County. You chose badly.
    Jesus you're an idiot. Look at all who've moved into the County in the past 3 decades you tedious knob.

Find me anyone on the East side who switched from R to D and I'll give you a cookie, little girl.
    Someone's still holding a torch for Jennifer Dunn.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Someone's still holding a torch for Jennifer Dunn.
    Nice weak attempt to divert attention away from your stupidity, Dazzy.