Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final death of the department store

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Macy’s Westlake closed because of all the hookers and heroin addicts sleeping in the doorways. Tough to sell that sweet Nautica merch with all that nonsense going on.

Oh and the shootings. Can’t forget heroin dealers shooting at each other and hitting some tourists in the process.....
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sears is an abortion and has been since Eddie Lampert started fucking with it.

Some of the NYC and Chicago and London department stores are cool but I'd rather pith myself with a BBQ fork than spend any time in Macy's or Nordstrom.

Except some good memories of boning Nordy girls back in the heyday which was nice.....

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Some of the NYC and Chicago and London department stores are cool but I'd rather pith myself with a BBQ fork than spend any time in Macy's or Nordstrom.

Except some good memories of boning Nordy girls back in the heyday which was nice.....

Nordstrom flagship store is legit.
  • Options

Except you have to walk around shit on the sidewalks to get there.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Fish and Chips bar at the Harrods in London is the shit
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

Except you have to walk around shit on the sidewalks to get there.

Yeah

But still
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

But JCP underwear is the fucking BEST.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2020

Aurora Village Nordstrom was the SHIT in it's day. Hot Edmonds & Innis Arden Milfs everywhere. Stacey's Mom kinda shit, before Bellevue stole them away.
  • Options

Aurora Village Nordstrom was the SHIT in it's day. Hot Edmonds & Innis Arden Milfs everywhere. Stacey's Mom kinda shit, before Bellevue stole them away.
    I'm gonna flag you YKW and I'll take a self-imposed flag myself.

Mid to late 80's Nordy girls were smoking.

Fuck the shoe guys.