Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Y’all are trash in your 40s?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Were kramer1-264 taken?
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

It amazes me how much time and energy Oregon fans put into worrying about that one twitter handle. It's obviously a troll account meant to rile them up and they are obsessed with it. Its constantly discussed on their 247 site and all their mods constantly have their panties in a bunch about what's being said on College Football Quotes. Justin Hopkins was so self-righteous and vindicated about a stupid joke twitter handle being taken down.

Good work, College Football Quotes

I had some DMs with him last week. Told him how to not get sued, although as I’ve said no one is going to sue him because it’s a waste of time and money to sue the young and pour.

I’m beginning to like his schtick. You shouldn’t make up quotes from the big boys, that’s unethical - but he learned his lesson and is doing some actual parody. Still trolling my fellow Ducks without being a complete diarrhea toilet. Bright future for this kid. Will probably be sucking dicks behind the 7-Eleven, but maybe something better.
    Amplify please. I barely know what this is about, but it sounds chintresting.
    I think you’re aware of the situation, he was just making up quotes from your favorite beefy Cuban. Very low effort trolling. Probably shouldn’t be tagging Oregon reporters in it as the source of the quote.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    Im 25 lol Low Life forever bitches
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Reddit is fucking retarded but I still get sucked in sometimes

Worthless besides decent NFL and sports streams
    Now look here, son. Not everyone uses Reddit to mindlessly browse cat gifs like you.
    You have him confused with J
  • Options
    FreepukaFreepuka Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21
    Founders Club
    I’m all sorts of trash(ed)
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Reddit is fucking retarded but I still get sucked in sometimes

Since all the TDS guys have dipped out of the tug I get a daily laugh from r/politics
    Don’t worry I’m back
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

r/cfb is a massive neckbearded circlejerk.

the fact you can have 'flair' from two different teams says all you need to know about that place.

I don’t mind that. Some people grew up rooting for one team, then got rejected from that school and became a fan of the farm State school that accepted them. It’s embarrassing but some people wind up going to Bothell, even if they’re a 6’6” black man. Or grad school. Or other reasonable things.

But if you have two rival flairs you’re just a pussy. It’s like being bisexual but with extra low standards. It’s like, you’re getting laid, but you’re just going to power through it and still count it as a win.