Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Go Navy!

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Took a crusty ass Master Chief to show all the slack jawed faggots how it's done.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-navy-protest-beach-closures-uniform-north-carolina-2020-4

Beach closure lifted within hours of this display. Refused cops when told to leave. #notallheroeswearcapesbuttheydowearanchors

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Are retired sea mens still allowed to wear the dress uniform for special occasions like weddings for example?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Are retired sea mens still allowed to wear the dress uniform for special occasions like weddings for example?

Heh heh heh...

You said semen.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Yeppers. Retirees can rock the duds if they still fit.

edit: If Mrs. Piss ever dumps you I will wear it to the divorce proceedings in a show of HH solidarity.
    I want you to stand there in your faggoty white uniform, and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy.

USMC dress uniform still the GOAT. Navy dress whites for 2nd place.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

edit: If Mrs. Piss ever dumps you I will wear it to the divorce proceedings in a show of HH solidarity.
    Ain’t been dumped once. I’m too good of a cook and my message skillz are 2nd to none.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Ain’t been dumped once. I’m too good of a cook and my message skillz are 2nd to none.
    @BearsWiin! True?