Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meanwhile, Joe looks good.

13»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Trump v Biden, we deserve better choices

Congress too. When the fuck did it become acceptable to let people doddering in their 70s and 80s occupy seats of the most influential and powerful jobs in the world? Grandpappy was Pacific Theater tough and a bull to the end, but I sure as fuck wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near Capitol Hill in his final decades.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump v Biden, we deserve better choices

Congress too. When the fuck did it become acceptable to let people doddering in their 70s and 80s occupy seats of the most influential and powerful jobs in the world? Grandpappy was Pacific Theater tough and a bull to the end, but I sure as fuck wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near Capitol Hill in his final decades.
    Congress passes the campaign laws that make the incumbent far more than 81% certain to win. I know this isnt breaking news but combined with the trillions of dollars that pass through and nobody wants to leave

I've never been a term limit guy for Congress because the people's house and stuff but it is ridiculous