Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You're a fucking loser if you want this to continue

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam
Cling to granny and diabetic Don and fat Fred in your Eastern wa outhouse or Seattle 1 bedroom for all I care.

Zero credibility at this point.

People that produce have had enough.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    At risk can quarantine for now. How many between 23 and 65 are at risk? 7 percent maybe?

Where are all the Slug Tavern fake epidemiologists? @HHusky ? @Greenrivergatorz @MontlakeBridgeTroll
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

At risk can quarantine for now. How many between 23 and 65 are at risk? 7 percent maybe?

Where are all the Slug Tavern fake epidemiologists? @HHusky ? @Greenrivergatorz @MontlakeBridgeTroll

Lower
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    There was a number that out of the first 14,000 deaths in the US.... only 150 had no pre-existing conditions.

Time to open it the fuck back up.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    It's obvious civil unrest is growing. I don't think the government can push this very far into May without some serious backlash.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Swaye said:

It's obvious civil unrest is growing. I don't think the government can push this very far into May without some serious backlash.

Agree. 3 weeks ago people were trying to be reasonable about this. 22M jobless number and reasonable starts to go out the window. The piles of bodies never appeared, but the soup kitchens have. Another month and you are going to see Michigan times 50 all over the country.
    Yu still see people (hi @Meek ) talkniing smack about protestors in Michigan and the like. Magatards and all that

Incredible. A nation of sheeple
    i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on the exact formula for what makes America great.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    Meek said:

Swaye said:

Agree. 3 weeks ago people were trying to be reasonable about this. 22M jobless number and reasonable starts to go out the window. The piles of bodies never appeared, but the soup kitchens have. Another month and you are going to see Michigan times 50 all over the country.
    Yu still see people (hi @Meek ) talkniing smack about protestors in Michigan and the like. Magatards and all that

i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on the exact formula for what makes America great.
    No worries

America isn't going to be great in a great depression. Maybe we could agree on that?

I'm not going to apologize for standing up for the United States of America, sir!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

haie said:

I thought a boiling point would come mid April; it's lasted longer because of the Harry Potter collector's edition clutching losers claiming that no one understands the maff, but it's coming before the end of the month.
    In limp-wristed NW Washington, I felt an undercurrent shift yesterday.
    Great to hear. But are you sure that it wasn’t just the burritos.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

Swaye said:

Fitting name.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    Appears Daddy wants to support every side of this issue.

#WhatLeadership?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    As if anybody WANTS this to continue. JFC.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter

Yes yes yes TF. All Trump had to do was mention 3 weeks ago that at some point soon we had to get back to work and your fellow rats in DC and the msm, were all over him calling him irresponsible, blah, blah, blah. It sure didn't sound or look like any of your brethren wanted anything to do with it.

Just try and be honest here for a second Thomas. Trump could say the sky is blue and water is wet and you rats would lie your asses off in an attempt claim the opposite.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Yes yes yes TF. All Trump had to do was mention 3 weeks ago that at some point soon we had to get back to work and your fellow rats in DC and the msm, were all over him calling him irresponsible, blah, blah, blah. It sure didn't sound or look like any of your brethren wanted anything to do with it.

Just try and be honest here for a second Thomas. Trump could say the sky is blue and water is wet and you rats would lie your asses off in an attempt claim the opposite.
    I said nobody WANTS this to continue. Nobody wants to be stuck at home. Nobody wants to lose their job or struggle financially. And I guarantee nobody wants to die.

That doesn’t mean we can just go back to normal and pretend nothing happened.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405

Honestly, I see some emotional attachment to the crisis. People like to have a cause.
    Agreed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-trumps-liberate-tweets-extremists-see-a-call-to-arms/ar-BB12NQ0h?ocid=spartandhp