Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cheerleader in chief

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Trump argues US has ‘passed the peak on new cases,’ teases new guidelines for reopening economy

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-argues-us-has-passed-the-peak-on-new-cases-teases-forthcoming-guidelines-for-reopening-economy

This will make leftists angry. Real angry

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    He's fucking with the individual governors. They are going to look like the ones holding up the show.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's fucking with the individual governors. They are going to look like the ones holding up the show.

Because they are

We established that Trump has no authority earlier this week

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2020
    He’s literally killing people!

Half the deaths are in New York. Cuomo and DeBlasio fucked up and have problem. The other 340,239,288 people in the country should be be getting on with their lives.
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

This. trump is such a pussy...found his scapegoat in the WHO so he's covered on the downside, now he's working to cover himself on the upside risk.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dugdawg said:

This. trump is such a pussy...found his scapegoat in the WHO so he's covered on the downside, now he's working to cover himself on the upside risk.
    Is this Chinese? It doesn't make any sense
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Dugdawg said:

Did the WHO help China cover up the severity of the virus? Yes or no?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    Dugdawg said:

Early onset. Typhus.

Sad.

• Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Our president is hedging against the possibility that the plague will not just magically disappear. He knows the hard decisions will be made at the state level but he is grandstanding for a "re-opening" (whatever that is). If the upside materializes he will say "told you so"..if it doesn't he will blame it on the state's "fuck ups", like Damone just did.

As I have said before, the feds had a chance to meet this head on. There is literally a playbook for this exact scenario. Look it up. It even predicts the mistakes that governments make. These guys, in their hubris, made them all, and worse by decapitating the institutions that would normally provide expert guidance.

He's a pussy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    edited April 2020
    52k to the flu last year. Were we open? Yep.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    An
    Dugdawg said:

Our president is hedging against the possibility that the plague will not just magically disappear. He knows the hard decisions will be made at the state level but he is grandstanding for a "re-opening" (whatever that is). If the upside materializes he will say "told you so"..if it doesn't he will blame it on the state's "fuck ups", like Damone just did.

As I have said before, the feds had a chance to meet this head on. There is literally a playbook for this exact scenario. Look it up. It even predicts the mistakes that governments make. These guys, in their hubris, made them all, and worse by decapitating the institutions that would normally provide expert guidance.

He's a pussy.

I was right. Angry leftists

Who shut the economy down? Earlier this week Trump had no power. Now he does

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dugdawg said:

He's a pussy.

This isn’t the plague!!!!1!1!
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

You may be right, but until we get mass testing to see how many people actually have this you cannot remotely make that argument. 50 Million people had the flu last year, 52,000 died. Now, maybe 50 million people are walking around with this. I dont know. But as of right now 650,000 have it and 30,000 people have died. That isn't close to the same. I know there are a substantial amount of people that have or had had this and dont know. I'm not arguing that, but need to ramp up antibodies testing to see how many that really is.

And before one of you turds tells me I'm "rooting" for the plague, just stop. This experience for me is not political at all. I hope you folks that say it's no big deal are right. I'm just making a rational thought about what we are really up against. We need to test more, if nothing else just to help put the country's mind at ease to resume everyday life. That isn't a red or blue position. I believe it is what 98% of Americans want, regardless of their political stance. We need to confirm this is similar to the flu so we can give it the MF and carry on with normal life.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump argues US has ‘passed the peak on new cases,’ teases new guidelines for reopening economy

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-argues-us-has-passed-the-peak-on-new-cases-teases-forthcoming-guidelines-for-reopening-economy

This will make leftists angry. Real angry

"Get busy living or get busy dying."
    -Andy Dufresne.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dugdawg said:

He's a pussy.

Thanks for the advice, Hondo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BayDawg said:

Sledog said:

You may be right, but until we get mass testing to see how many people actually have this you cannot remotely make that argument. 50 Million people had the flu last year, 52,000 died. Now, maybe 50 million people are walking around with this. I dont know. But as of right now 650,000 have it and 30,000 people have died. That isn't close to the same. I know there are a substantial amount of people that have or had had this and dont know. I'm not arguing that, but need to ramp up antibodies testing to see how many that really is.

And before one of you turds tells me I'm "rooting" for the plague, just stop. This experience for me is not political at all. I hope you folks that say it's no big deal are right. I'm just making a rational thought about what we are really up against. We need to test more, if nothing else just to help put the country's mind at ease to resume everyday life. That isn't a red or blue position. I believe it is what 98% of Americans want, regardless of their political stance. We need to confirm this is similar to the flu so we can give it the MF and carry on with normal life.
    The problem is setting a standard of mass testing or shutdown every time China fucks up, which is a lot

The reality doesn't match the panic. At all.

Time to get back to work.

No attack from me I just disagree
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BayDawg said:

Sledog said:

Hows about we test to see who has it and who doesn't. Not really concerned about eased minds.
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2020
    Dugdawg said:

He's a pussy.

Did you just call this the plague? LMFAO

Here’s the prime example of the overdramatic, scared, and emasculated pansies that have infiltrated the Democratic Party.

Take a Midol and settle those cramps.
  • Options

BayDawg said:

Sledog said:

The problem is setting a standard of mass testing or shutdown every time China fucks up, which is a lot

I think youre right. We cant afford to do this every time some virus starts. I think this is starting to feel like an over-reaction as well, but you have to remember there are a shit load of people in this country are afraid of their own shadow. I just think if we mass test to see who had it, we can PROVE it was overblown and maybe the next virus that come along we dont freak out and shutdown.
  • Options

BayDawg said:

Sledog said:

Hows about we test to see who has it and who doesn't. Not really concerned about eased minds.
    My bad, I thought that was assumed. It's obviously the most important reason.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BayDawg said:

BayDawg said:

Sledog said:

I think youre right. We cant afford to do this every time some virus starts. I think this is starting to feel like an over-reaction as well, but you have to remember there are a shit load of people in this country are afraid of their own shadow. I just think if we mass test to see who had it, we can PROVE it was overblown and maybe the next virus that come along we dont freak out and shutdown.
    Quite honestly I think this is a good idea. Hadn't thought of that