Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    There is some truth to the heady grinder
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Same here.

The only thing that got in the way of me being able to play division 1 sports was the selection of genes that were drawn out of the pool during the initial phases of my creation.

My dad once told me that I had a great mind for football

Too bad you didn't get the body he continued
    That’s basically me. It’s easy and I was always quick to pick up how everything fits together. Watching Wellington and Manu drop into a zone last year drove me nuts. Brock Huard even said it, “ A lot of Lb’s drop simply to drop”. They had no awareness of route combination concepts and would let guys run right past them in their area.

It would always piss me off when really good athletes were clueless, probably even more so in basketball.

I could have played at UPS or PLU pretty easily, but didn’t want to. Didn’t have the genes or athleticism to play real college ball.
    Good choice. You would be forced to forever live vicariously through your identity as a football player for a shitty d-3 team. Seriously, I know men in their 40s and 50s who played 1 year and still talk constantly and jerk off about Frosty and EMAL and all that shit.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Doogles said:

If we're ever let out of our mom's basements, someone needs to organize a hardcore husky pickup game and settle this Uncle Rico shit once and for all.

I like my millennials in this one.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Same here.

The only thing that got in the way of me being able to play division 1 sports was the selection of genes that were drawn out of the pool during the initial phases of my creation.

My dad once told me that I had a great mind for football

Too bad you didn't get the body he continued
    That’s basically me. It’s easy and I was always quick to pick up how everything fits together. Watching Wellington and Manu drop into a zone last year drove me nuts. Brock Huard even said it, “ A lot of Lb’s drop simply to drop”. They had no awareness of route combination concepts and would let guys run right past them in their area.

It would always piss me off when really good athletes were clueless, probably even more so in basketball.

I could have played at UPS or PLU pretty easily, but didn’t want to. Didn’t have the genes or athleticism to play real college ball.
    Good, saved you from a Bellevue beating.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

If we're ever let out of our mom's basements, someone needs to organize a hardcore husky pickup game and settle this Uncle Rico shit once and for all.

I like my millennials in this one. </blockquote

No participation trophies in this one.

Sorry, you’re fucked.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

You wouldn't want to face Teq when he was in the zone at the Dutchess!