Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MIssissippi State writer wants Bulldogs to schedule game with Huskies

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Minus the the exodus goin on now because of Leach’s last comments/debacle, this year would probably be his best chance caus the players there that may remain to beat Washington. And believe they could.

The way it’s goin, it’s down hill from here. 👎
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    So they’re calling that game a win, now? MSU had to forfeit, having fielded an ineligible player. Huskies went on to win the Rose Bowl.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    MakaDawg said:

The writer needs to look a little less closely at football 40 years ago and a little more closely at the recent history of their new head coach vs UW.

I grow more and more skeptical of Lake by the day, but I have no doubt Leach would remain his bitch till the cowbells stopped ringin

You have too much faith in no ballz
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    They’d probably fire him after we won.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

We?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    SECDAWG said:

Minus the the exodus goin on now because of Leach’s last comments/debacle, this year would probably be his best chance caus the players there that may remain to beat Washington. And believe they could.

The way it’s goin, it’s down hill from here. 👎

Gonna be tough in the SEC, but this isn’t really anything new with Leach. I see no reason why he can’t continue to throw the ball all over the field like he has his whole career.

He was never going to be especially well liked, and he was never going to be a real threat for the best players in the South.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SECDAWG said:

We?
    Shut the fuck up,