Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gun shops and liberals

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
I laughed at this article because I have a friend who owns a shop and range and he is telling me the exact same story. He and his staff have had more guns pointed at them than at any time in his 30 year shop history.

Not a gun person but I am told sales are at an all time high at many stores around here and the increase in sales is due in large part to many 1st time gun owners.

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/04/11/hilarity-ensues-liberals-go-gun-shopping/

Hilarity Ensues When Liberals Go Gun Shopping

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    They make more conservatives all the time this way.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,070
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Most of the buyers couldn’t understand why they had to wait a minimum of ten days to finish their background check. (Considerably longer in some cases when the system is backed up due to high demand.) Others were outraged that they had to jump through all of these hoops for every firearm they wished to purchase and they could only buy one per month. Some didn’t have two acceptable forms of ID. The owner repeatedly had to tell them that nobody working a the gun shop voted in favor of all these laws nor the politicians that passed them and suggested perhaps they should tell their friends to take a second look at these policies.